276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Intel Core i5-11500 Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.6 GHz LGA1200 (Intel 500 Series & Select 400 Series Chipset) 65W

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Starting with the CPU specific workloads and Cinebench, somewhat unsurprisingly the specs don’t lie. Graphics max dynamic frequency refers to the maximum opportunistic graphics render clock frequency (in MHz) that can be supported using Intel® HD Graphics with Dynamic Frequency feature. To make it clear, you can very easily use this with faster memory but that is considered “out of spec” by Intel and would void your CPU’s warranty.

Frequency is the maximum single core frequency at which the processor is capable of operating using Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. The Intel® Stable IT Platform Program (Intel® SIPP) aims for zero changes to key platform components and drivers for at least 15 months or until the next generational release, reducing complexity for IT to effectively manage their computing endpoints.Processors that support 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture require an Intel 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Execution Units are compute processors optimized for simultaneous Multi-Threading for high throughput compute power.

Intel VT-d can help end users improve security and reliability of the systems and also improve performance of I/O devices in virtualized environments. AES-NI are valuable for a wide range of cryptographic applications, for example: applications that perform bulk encryption/decryption, authentication, random number generation, and authenticated encryption. Technologies Supported AVX2 Idle States Intel Hyper-Threading Intel Identity Protection Intel Stable Image Platform (SIPP) Intel SpeedStep Intel Thermal Monitoring Intel Turbo Boost 2. Read more about interpreting Intel® processor numbers or Intel® processor numbers for the Data Center.

The ROPs are responsible for some of the final steps of the rendering process, writing the final pixel data to memory and carrying out other tasks such as anti-aliasing to improve the look of graphics. Information on Core i5-11500 compatibility with other computer components and devices: motherboard (look for socket type), power supply unit (look for power consumption) etc. Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) continues from the existing support for IA-32 (VT-x) and Itanium® processor (VT-i) virtualization adding new support for I/O-device virtualization. Very good consistencyThe range of scores (95th - 5th percentile) for the Intel Core i5-11500 is just 12.

In Gooseberry the 3600’s ability to be more consistent in holding on boost means it actually squeezes out a slight advantage over the 11400F – only by 11 seconds across a 20 minute render but expresses the difference in boost technique nicely. Some products can support AES New Instructions with a Processor Configuration update, in particular, i7-2630QM/i7-2635QM, i7-2670QM/i7-2675QM, i5-2430M/i5-2435M, i5-2410M/i5-2415M. Peripheral Component Interconnect Express (or PCIe) is a high-speed serial computer expansion bus standard for attaching hardware devices to a computer. Intel® SGX provides developers a way to partition their code and data into CPU hardened trusted execution environments (TEE’s).Intel® 64 Intel® 64 architecture delivers 64-bit computing on server, workstation, desktop and mobile platforms when combined with supporting software. The 11th Generations CPU's are compatible with most 400 and 500 series motherboards and support PCIe Gen 4 technologies, you can also take advantage of excellent optimised memory speeds and great features like Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3. Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology) delivers two processing threads per physical core.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment