276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Manifest: 7 Steps to Living Your Best Life

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Written by , Roxie Nafousi the book presents a unique perspective on how individuals can harness their inner desires and manifest their dreams into reality. Its a pity I was hopeful but I think she is doing more damage by her simplistic way of doing things, and shows lots of body images of herself on Instagram which is beyond confusing. But if it is working for you then great, but definitely continue to listen to your gut and learn from those who you fully trust.

I’ve read The Secret and found it overwhelming and complicated, so never got into manifesting as a result.

Bailes un šaubas bieži izliekas par draudzenēm: tās apgalvo, ka sargā tevi no neizbēgamas vilšanās, patiesībā traucējot atklāt visuma pārpilnību.

Her commitment to transforming the lives of people who suffer with emotional and mental-health issues and helping them to fulfil their potential has seen her become a well-known and respected figure in the wellness world. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Success is not defined by external achievements alone; true success is feeling fulfilled, happy, and at peace within. A meeting of science and wisdom, manifesting is a philosophy and a self-development practice to help you reach for your goals, cultivate self-love and live your best life. Do you believe in the power of names-- like you changed your name, but at what age did you change your name?

It was a very short read (150pgs), but I think for the stage I am in of my own self dev journey it lacked substance around the science behind manifestation that I’d have loved to have read however I do think this book is geared towards complete beginners to self development and in which case science may be a little too much to read about if you’re a newbie! For any manifestation beginners who are looking to cultivate self-love along their personal growth journey, this is the book for you. Whilst there are a few scant mentions of techniques which are beneficial to self-development, these are but rip offs of those who have done it far earlier and far better. She has worked with more than 700 Authors, Brands and India’s listed Publisher’s in regards with Marketing and Promotions. In just seven simple steps you can understand the true art of manifestation and create the life you have always dreamed of.

I think the most important thing is to always do what works for you and not crumble under the pressure of popular trends!It’s true that we have the power to choose how we perceive the world around us and what we believe in. Vārds "manifestācija" pēdējā laikā nāk komplektā ar negatīvu noskaņu, jo mūsdienu pasaulē, kur uzplaukst viltus guru un tik aktuāla laimīgas dzīves pielūgšana, ir ļoti smalka līnija starp iedvesmu dzīvot piepildītāku un pilnvērtīgāku dzīvi un šarlatānismu. All the examples she gave of manifesting was not due to manifesting, it was her reaching out to her contacts.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment