276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Golf Swing Plane Training Practice Aid, Alignment stick holder, stop golf slice

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The rotating ball joint allows the phone to adjust to any angle making videoing possible even at low levels. If you follow the drills for 6 weeks and still slice the ball then let us know and we will refund the cost of the item. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings.

Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. Whether the rods are custom made with a leather cover or bought at a home improvement chain, alignment sticks have become a mainstay in the bags of virtually any pro or avid player. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . The base is 16" long, and it's this length so that when the stick is held at a 45 degree angle, there's enough mass in the base so it doesn't tip over. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy. standard 8 mm rod diameter which is the most common size) The new Swing Plate (2021 model) is shown here.

Having worked with the Swing Plate for a couple of weeks now, I would have to say yes, as I now use it daily.Our Golf Swing Plane training device holds two alignment sticks (not included), one of which will align to the direction of the shot, the other is held at an angle to replicate the angle of the swing plane. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. If using alignment rods is an important part of your practice, then you'll likely come to the same conclusion. The simplicity of use is one of the biggest positives of the device for me, but it does raise the question; is it too simple?

An extra rod holder was added to the backside of the plate so the product could be used right or left-handed without having to modify anything or so the player could extend the target line both toward and away from the ball.

Pure Plane anchors alignment sticks at adjustable angles to help you improve specific fundamentals in your swing. If you consider alignment sticks to be the best training aid out there, then The Swing Plate could be the perfect companion. Bumped into a Lady Teaching Pro at the range this week and she suggested a drill where you set an alignment stick in the ground at 45 degrees and try to keep the club underneath it. Pure Plane is undoubtedly the best training aid I've found throughout my time as a junior and collegiate golfer. You will be assigned your own personal PGA Coach who can help tailor specific advice and swing plane drills with alignment sticks for you with your Swing Plate.

When I'm working on starting my downswing with a forward hip bump, the rod provides feedback if I'm sliding too far forward rather than turning through. A recommended addition for using The Swing Plate is a foam cover for your alignment rod (like a pool noodle) to prevent damage if it’s struck, especially for drills involving the rod being in front of you.Place The Swing Plate behind you and angle it so your alignment stick is about 3 inches to the target side of your target leg. You will need to join 2 alignment sticks together or use a cane, but by placing a stick against your head you can monitor any unwanted head movement.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment