276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wife Stories: Kristen

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Chance Mating - by Mary Redrum - A widowed woman takes a weekend at the coast and befriends a large dog and has more then a friendly encounter with him. (F/beast, nc) Amy Loves Her Horses - by Esmelover - Amy has always loved horses and finds new ways of showing her love for them. She even shows her dog. (MF, mast, oral, beast) Babysitter's Ordeal - by Pasquale - A young baby sitter is drugged and ravished orally, vaginally and anally by older man and his dog. (Mf, drugs, oral, anal, beast, nc) A Romantically Relevant Situation - by 007Bistromath - Lisa Wilcox, one of the US competitors in the equestrian events at the Olympics, has a tender moment with her partner. I originally posted this story to a live-journal community devoted to Olympic RPS mostly as a joke, but I've grown to like the story, and think other people here would, too. (F, beast) Boys Will Be Boys - by Art S Healing - A babysitter finally gets to live out her most perverted fantasies when she is hired to watch three young brothers for a while. Obviously those three boys don't mind exploring such perversity. Neither does their family dog. (Fmmm, ped, mast, oral, anal, gb, exh, beast, ws)

A Virgin Sacrifice - by Abbey Normal - Deep under the ground, a girl is brought before a monster. But it might not be what it looks like. (F/beast, reluc, 1st, bd, sci-fi) Katie's Aunt Sherri - by Sherri T. - A story about Katie, her Aunt Sherri, and Michelle. Michelle catches Sherri having sex with her dog. (FFF/beast) Double Trouble - by Melissa - A desperate girl finds what she needs right at home. (MF, reluc, inc, mast, beast) A Boy and His Dog - by Drew - A short story about a boy's masturbation experiences with the family dog. (m/dog, beast, 1st, mast)

Good Doggie - by Jimbo2 - Horny girlfriend waiting for her boyfriend to come over gets distracted by her male dog. (MF/beast) Hang On, Baby, Hang On - by Etienne - A full-on erotic encounter between a man and his best friend. (M/beast) Deal, The - by LWM - The family maid offers a deal to her boss to keep her out of jail after she is discovered having sex with his son. (Mf, Fm, ped, voy, inc, bd, ws, beast)

George - by Ginger A. Dslut - One summer, I have an experience of the nasty kind. My mother guides me to a new experience. Then I guide another girl down the same road. (F/FF-teens/beast) Aladdin - by Elf Sternberg - A Cold and Lonely Arabian Night in Agrabah - Loneliness had become an unwelcome companion in the frigid winter nights of Agrabah. The days were still warm, but the desert cold swept through the palace with a viciousness that reminded Jasmine of vizier Jafar's smile. (MF, beast) A Cheerleader's Duties - by Leah - Cheerleader Leah stays behind after practice to take care of the team mascots, a pair of Bengal tigers. Her sense of duty gets her into deep trouble. (F-teen/beast, reluc, ws) Bull Session - by Ed Rider - Three coeds decide to try an experiment in animal husbandry on an obnoxious fellow student named Brad. (M/beast, nc, bd, huml) Kathy's Day With Slutty Sherri - by Sherri T. - Kathy visits her friend Sherri and they spend the day with one another and also Sherri's dog. (FF/beast)Edward Was Changed Into Sallie - by Doingbothways - A look into what happens when you mix to many things together. (MMF, oral, anal, cast, orgy, beast) Descent Into Depravity - by Bhmcs - Older Bi white male becomes the plaything for the guests of a working ranch, pain, humiliation, bestiality, insects how far will he sink. (MM, d/s, v, beast, anal, bd, ws, huml, s/m) Grandpa's Farm - by Wowser - A young grandson learns about more than just farm life when he comes to saty with his grand parents for the summer. (M/b, gay, 1st, ped, beast) It's Genetic - by ZWolfen - A wife tells about her seemingly inherited trait to be a willing slut. (MFf+, ped, bi, gb, beast, ws, extreme)

Becoming A Bitch - by Anon - A 17 year old girl describes the events in which she became a bitch for a German Shepherd dog. (M/F-teen, F-teen/beast, inc, preg, fantasy)Adoption - by Durango Dan - Johnny and Jodi are 11 year old twin orphans. They go home with Bill and Joan Hill for a weekend to see if they would like to be adopted by the couple. It turns into a weekend of sex and fun. (MF/bg, extreme-ped, bi, inc, oral, anal, orgy, beast) A Ride in the Country - by Pet Shelly - A Master takes his pet to fulfill a fantasy. (MMF, bdsm, beast)

Kelly and Max - by RobandLinda - Kelly comes home from school and ends up with more than just petting from her friendly family pet. (F/beast) Bitch Boy - by Jimmy James - I was a horny 13-year-old and had discovered something new. Being a bitch for the neighbor's dog Rambo was great fun. (mm, beast) Great Wrum, The - by Stargazer41 - In the land of Oxford, great magic abounds. No one knows who or what is doing it. Some suspect wizards but wait till they find out what it really is. (MF, beast, fantasy)

Exotic Dancer - by Sweet Irish - Sometime around my being 4 years old I would masturbate with either my little dog between my legs or rub off against the bathroom sink. Also this must have happened because of my dad bathing me over several years and our total relationship. (Mf, M+/F, extr-ped, inc, beast)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment