276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wimberley Plamp II PP-200

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The helping hands I've seen are all made out of bright shiny metal so you'll have to watch out for reflections. Your problem is that you're too far from civilization. If you were in the Detroit area, you could pop into one of dozens of Grainger, McMaster Carr, or Production Tool locations to play with the Loc-Line, try before you buy.

Wimberley Professional Photo Gear - The Plamp II - Tripod Head Wimberley Professional Photo Gear - The Plamp II - Tripod Head

Note that neither plants nor lamps need to necessarily be both present nor at all for the general vibes of plamping to be felt. Pants are discouraged and are often cited as being a part of the plamping vibes and definition although not mandatory or necessary for plamping to commence.First impression and photos. A 65 inch carbon fiber monopod with folding feet. Review of the Koolehaoda Monopod In macro photography, the close focusing distances and narrow apertures that are often required can lead to available light being a precious commodity, so why not make your life easier and your images more dramatic by adding some of your own! Thread two or three pipe cleaners through a straw. Twist these together at one end and twist in another pipe cleaner. Twist a couple into the other end.

The health benefits of plums | BBC Good Food The health benefits of plums | BBC Good Food

I experimented with one straw length and two straw lengths and what I found was that I could wind the pair of pipe cleaners around the lens and angle it so that it was not in the shot to hold the straw out straight and then if I was taking a picture of a flower then wind the other end cleaner around the stem or somesuch. Take control of harsh daylight with this compact diffuser from Manfrotto. Reducing the intensity of light that passes through it by a stop, and spreading it for a softer look, the panel could also be used as a windshield for protecting delicate subjects. The most common use for the photographer's clamp is to hold a flower in place, but you can use it to hold any small object in the prefect position for a close-up photo. It's just one of those things, you'll need to have some widget or tool to hold up your diffusion or reflector in the field but there is a dearth of dedicated product for this purpose out on the market. The general vibes of watching a livestream from quarantine, often while partying at home, stemming from the recurring presence of plants & lamps on DJ livestreams.Plamp by adding extra links to its arm with one of the Plamp Extensions. The trade-off to adding extra length to your With individually adjustable reflectors and a clip-on diffuser, this shoot-through ring flash allows you to take total control of the lighting in your macro images. It can be attached to the front of virtually any lens with one of the six filter thread adaptors that come in-box. This flash could also be used for portrait photography, where it gives subjects’ eyes distinctive and attractive donut-shaped catchlights. TTL-compatible and with a modelling light built in, this fully featured device can turn a great macro image into a stunning one. reflectors, which are generally held in a relatively vertical position and not fully cantilevered out, can be held and positioned confidently with a single Ground Plamp. I found out about this gem of an accessory at a macro boot camp and I'm glad I bought one. You'll find out that you can use it as an extremely valuable helper to use with your macro photography, but you can also use it in other creative ways too.

Wimberley Professional Photo Gear - The Plamp II - Tripod Head

A helping hand repurposed from the world of soldering to the world of photography. A cheap and cheerful diffuser holder, but you can of course also use one of these to mount your specimens. The rotation joints at the ends are a bit fiddly to adjust mid-flow, and I removed the magnifying glass as it just gets in the way. The second option is to extend one of the legs of your tripod toward your subject and then attach the Plamp further down the leg of your tripod and thus closer to your subject. Any review of the Wimberley Plamp should include its weaknesses too and I only know of two shortcomings. The first weakness is that the plamp is quite stiff when you first get one. This makes it challenging to make very minute changes in its exact position. The segmented arm of your Plamp is approximately 19" long. If you do not need all this length, we encourage you to shorten your Plamp. To shorten the arm, bend the arm sharply until it snaps in two (do not worry, you will not hurt the Plamp), remove a length and reconnect the pieces.

how to use a wimperly photo plamp

With a Multi-Angle Central Column (MACC) System that allows users to shoot from zero to 180 degrees in variable vertical and horizontal positions, the Vanguard Alta Pro 263T is a great tripod choice for macro shooters who want stability for low-level shooting.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment