276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Prayer Against Eating In The Dream

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Eating in an entertaining place is a sign your life will improve. Your sadness and problems will slowly fade away.

Every food eaten in my dream that is causing afflictions over my life be destroyed, in the name of Jesus. Father, by the blood of Jesus, erase my name from the register of evil feeders, in the name of Jesus. Father, in the name of Jesus, may every meal that I ate from the devil’s table in the dream be vomited immediately.Let every problem in my life that originated from witchcraft receive divine instant solution in the name of Jesus.

Father, in the name of Jesus, I command every evil plantation in my life to come out with its roots. The problem of dreaming about meat is that, it invite and encourage the enemy to hinder your destiny and make an enchantment against you. These powers can drink and eat the flesh of a person. They use this kind of dream to withdraw your glory from God’s territory. In another way, it also means that you should becareful of some people around you.Exodus 2:24, ”And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob.” Every witchcraft agent from my father and mother’s side tormenting my life through eating in the dream fall down and die by fire, in the name of Jesus. Father, in the name of Jesus, may every filth introduced into my life from consuming polluted foods in my dream be dissolved by the blood of Jesus.

Father, in the name of Jesus, break every bad covenant of my father’s house that causes me to eat in the dream. A man had a dream that a snake came to his house. The snake was sighted under his chair. The man made several efforts to capture and kill the snake, but unfortunately, the snake escape unhurt. So when the man wake up from that dream, he begin to feel so very bad. In a month later, he saw a snake in his compound just closer to the entrace of this man’s window. Thereafter, they killed the snake and set it ablaze. That was how God deliver this man from the power of the snake.

If you had a more specific dream, it might indicate other things. For example, burning your food in a dream means you are restless and constantly seeking knowledge. Every monitoring witchcraft spirit monitoring my life to make sure that they feed in the dream, receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus. Father, let the holy ghost fall upon me and begin to destroy every mark that allows evil caterers to locate me in the dream world, in the name of Jesus. Many people have problem in taking drastic step in curtailing this kind of dream. They do not know the negative impact this dream may have on their destiny. People who often encounter meat in their dream, they always possess the spirit of witchcraft and marine. One of their spirit is having uncontrollable urge for sex and unholy things. And when you tell them to go for deliverance, they would look at you from head to toes and hissed over. Father, in the name of Jesus, let every satanic investment in my life through eating in the dream be consumed by fire.

Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.” ( Genesis 3) Father, I disconnect any conscious and unconscious linkage with demonic caterers, in the mighty name of Jesus. Gen 3:14, Every serpent using your dream life to trouble, they shall be cursed, in the name of Jesus. Every demonic or witchcraft food I have eaten in the dream world be purged out of my body the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus. My Father, let all serpents and scorpion begin to wage war against themselves, in the name of Jesus.By the blood of Jesus I become a forbidden zone for the kingdom of darkness to operate in my life and family again in the name of Jesus. Father, let every problem that has come into my life through the mouth gate receive divine solution, in the name of Jesus.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment