276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Adult Dolphin Fancy Dress Costume

£26.895£53.79Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The texture converter will rename any mipmap files that are found if the base texture (top layer) is found. The pattern for the fin is above. I recommend printing it twice and placing it on the fabric to trace like this: There may be alignment issues with some games that may need to be manually fixed for a specific target internal resolution. If a texture requires mipmaps, the dimensions will be followed with an "m" flag (Example: tex1_256x256_ m_efef240984783a47_14.png). degasus: Hopefully more clear now with a few more examples (even/odd dimensions). It's a concept I have trouble explaining (and even grasping at first). Was trying for more of a "how to" than an article though.

The disadvantage of DDS textures is that they are compressed with a lossy algorithm, meaning, the overall quality of the image is reduced when converting to DDS. The quality hit can be avoided using uncompressed DDS textures, but they are much larger in file size and require the same amount of VRAM as PNG. This makes them ideal for UI elements, but not so much for environments and other large textures. Uncompressed DDS textures do however still have a speed advantage over PNG. Starting with Dolphin 5.0-3506, DDS textures can have built-in mipmaps and do not require external mipmaps mentioned above. This means a DDS texture and all of its mipmaps can be built into a single file. PNG images can not have internal mipmaps, and will always need another image per mipmap layer. DDS internal mipmaps should only be created within mipmap "m" textures, otherwise it's a waste of resources as Dolphin will not make use of them. Question on the fin…you say to close and sew around, wouldn’t this leave the edges rough? It doesn’t look that way in the picture, but I don’t see anyway around it from the instructions? The hardest part of the way I sewed the two pieces together, is trying to explain it. Take a deep breath and try to stay with me. Hold the Outer Hood right side out and you put the Inner Hood as it will be at the end. Once you know how it will end up, you pull the inside down so it ends up almost upside down (wrong sides out) and you line up the bottom edges together. Stuff the nose with cotton and put tape across to keep it in place. I used simple scotch tape and it’s still together after a year.The quotients (results) are the upscale factor of each dimension. Both dimensions should always be equal, and always be an integer and not a decimal. For example....

I am also including an HD remake of the Gamecube fonts that are now included with Dolphin, so any game that uses these fonts will load this texture. After seeing the inner & outer hood together at the bottom seam, do you sew the 2 front sides of both hoods together? I’m trying to figure out how to finish off the seams along the face. Thanks for any instruction on this! Reply So for those of you with kids who also want to be a dolphin (which is very hard to find ready made AND affordable), here is how I was able to do it.To calculate the upscale factor of an existing custom texture, simply divide the custom width by the original width and the custom height by the original height. Christmas Swimsuit Women Reindeer Swimwear Ugly Sweater Print Beach Pool Wear Red Nosed Deer Spandex One Piece Gift Idea Her Wife Santa Cute Also, when sewing the hood drawstring do you just fold the fabric over the drawstring and sew from the inside? Is there anything you do to make those edges smooth or is this seam nice and hidden when the hood is on? Dolphin 5.0-13680 - InputCommon: move some dynamic input texture logic and add specification option (PR #9516 from iwubcode)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment