276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mature Latex: Balloon Fetish Erotica

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What the computer in virtual reality enables us to do is to recalibrate ourselves so that we can start seeing those pieces of information that are invisible to us but have become important for us to understand." - Douglas Adams I really enjoy breath play (choking), pain play (spanking, flogging, etc.), I love bondage, blindfolds, and gags. I also get off on the thought of people watching me but I have never gotten to play with this fantasy outside of my mind. More than anything though I love pleasuring my partner(s) so I am up to try almost anything and everything." I’ve always identified as a dominant woman, long before I was sexually aware, it was just who I was. I believe this was partially due to being raised in a very matriarchal family. When I played house with my classmates I would always make the boy play as the dog instead of the father.

We also filmed in Paris for an upcoming feature on the Parisian latex scene and had some of our footage used on broadcast television in the UK for a Channel 5 documentary on the alternative scene. I tend to draw the stereotypical type of client: very successful men. But the men who see dominatrixes are your next door neighbor, your doctor, your boss, your gardener, your student, your relative. Really any type of man. I enjoy using my body to dominate and at 6’5” I’m quite imposing. That being said I do love my props such as floggers, collars and cuffs. I am Empress Akari. A Japanese professional and lifestyle Dominant based in Gloucestershire, where I regularly session from the elegant and well-appointed Pantheon Dungeon. I am also available to session in most of the South West, Midlands and Wales, including but not limited to Birmingham and Bristol. We work with models across all genres from alternative to high fashion, including Burlesque Hall of Fame artist Sukki Singapora, GQ Italia’s Vivi Sterling and Game of Thrones’ Valis Volkova.I am an experienced Mistress with my own dungeon in central Bristol. With over 20 years of experience as a Dominatrix, you can be sure that I will be able to capture your mind and body while we are in session.

BuzzFeed Tasty Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! Personally for me I like a Dom/sub relationship in the bedroom, preferably with someone else who is a switch so we can both take turns. Along with this is spanking, and bondage, as well as some role-play occasionally. Oh yeah, and wax play if we both feel up to it."saw us return to Berlin for German FetBall as a media partner, covering each day of the event and it’s triumphant return post-pandemic. There is no typical client. I see couples, women, CEOs, Uber drivers, married guys, virgins. There’s the client who saves up for six months to have a session that means the world to him and the client who just needs a thrill on his lunch break. It runs the gamut. Latex clothing can also be perfectly combined with your everyday clothing. Would you like to surprise your husband and wear erotic latex lingerie under an elegant evening dress? With latex under your outfit you can decide for yourself the moment of surprise and be sure that you fascinate your partner and inspire his imagination in previously unknown dimensions. Julia Roberts and Jennifer Aniston Are Body-Swapping in an Upcoming Comedy, And It Might Be the Best News I've Ever Received Intuition, imagination and understanding the psychology of the dynamic. Use of the tools, equipment and bondage is the easy stuff and I’m great at all of that. I love nice equipment so my dungeon is fully equipped with the best of everything for most BDSM play.

I'm really into sadism and masochism in a severely rough sex kind of way. I also enjoy being tied up and engaging in certain types of role-play. It took me a long time to come to terms with my kinks, but I'm glad I'm finally able to open up about them." BDSM is an umbrella term for a wide variety of sexy fun. It doesn’t always include domination; tops and bottoms enjoy playing without any power exchange. BDSM is often misrepresented by only the most outrageous and scary images of what it entails. The reality is that BDSM is about communication, meeting your partner’s needs and respecting their limits. BDSM is quite intimate. If you are curious about BDSM, seek out information, don’t let judgement or fear keep you from exploring your sexuality. We’re a recognised show on IMDb with hundreds of episodes, winning various awards and international recognition. Various Mix and Match options and ability to create unique looks with Various shades and opacity of layers!She is one of my absolute favorite fetish models. Just look at the amazing creations! And a big thanks to one of the best photographers in the fetish area, Sebastian Cauchos! Over the years, my slaves would complain that they couldn’t figure out how to introduce their girlfriends or wives to female dominance. I co-wrote a book titled How to be a Dominant Diva which focuses on giving couples the inspiration and tools to explore eroticism, role-play and power exchange in a way that is exciting but never intimidating! Like a second skin, our tight-fitting latex clothing clings to your body and gives everyday life as well as intimate moments for two a very special, erotic charm. Emphasize your body with the shiny latex fabric in a way no other material can. One of my most loyal and thoughtful submissives just bought me a new car. He offered me any car I wanted and I chose one that fits my personal life instead of one that you would imagine a famous dominatrix driving. It’s a minivan. It breaks all stereotypes and is perfect. My favorite implements are my floggers and my singletail whips. I have the ability to play very light and sensual or heavy and sadistic if the person I am playing with wishes. Most people do not understand impact play, they think it’s about the pain, but that’s not always the case. Lambskin floggers are soft and sensual, and a person getting flogged experiences a sensation similar to a massage.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment