276°
Posted 20 hours ago

YAGETALE LED Christmas Lights Charging Cable,USB and Bulb Charger,50inch 10led Multicolor Available with Phone7,7plus,8,8plus,X,XR,XS,XS Max,11,11Pro,11Pro Max, SE2,12mini,12,12Pro,12Pro Max etc(1pcs)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Halloween is just a few days away, which means that not much time is left until we start decorating for Christmas. My only complaint is that I wish it had the cool right angle feature that makes charging and using my phone at the same time so much easier.

It's that time of year again when every thing you do has to be revolved around Christmas in one way or another.Led desk lamp is the ideal companion for home, bedroom or office use as a christmas light, phone charger and so on. The USB-C version probably isn’t rated for the USB-C PD spec either, but that’s probably to be expected with cheap chargers of this sort. To ensure data security, do not use Public USB Ports unless you have installed the latest security software and your phone is locked and powered off.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.With this USB cable from Goobay, even an ordinary task like charging your phone looks like a Christmas miracle! There are ten little lights along the cord that stay lit whenever the cable is plugged into a power source, not just when your phone is charging.

It’s a 50-inch USB cable that comes in a Lightning charger cable version for iPhones, Micro USB for Android phones, and USB-C. Now most of us really love Christmas lights, some of us even have them put up all year round, as it really gives the coziest vibes. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

This isn't your run-of-the-mill phone charger — it also functions as a fun decor piece you can bring with your anywhere. Remember to check back daily for new updates with the wide selection of usb charger, you're bound to find a couple of options you will like!

It reminds me of how actual Christmas lights are packaged, because everyone still has the lights and the original box it came in from when their parents bought them in 1989, right? I wouldn't be surprised if there's a study or two out there on how colorful lights trigger some happy button in the brain because as soon as these lights come on, I swear I get a boost of serotonin! Product details - This fun set of christmas lights is also a phone charger, simply plug into your power source with the standard usb end, and trim your laptop or computer screen, and or use to charge your phone, the lights have a triple adaptor which has a usb c, micro usb, or lightning adaptor for iphones'. Unfortunately the knob on the replacement is also broken but I am just going to try glueing it back on.Suitable for all occasions, such as christmas lighting phone chargers, birthday parties, weddings and performances.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment