276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Seagate FireCuda 530, 1 TB, Internal SSD, M.2 PCIe Gen4 ×4 NVMe 1.4, transfer speeds up to 7300 MB/s, 3D TLC NAND, 1275 TBW, 1.8M MTBF, For PS5/PC, 3 year Rescue Services (ZP1000GM3A013)

£36.91£73.82Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 4tb Firecuda 530 with heatsink PCIE4.0 M.2 drive, It has Read speeds of 7300 mbs and write speeds of 6900 mbs, Teniendo ese punto en cuenta, es posiblemente el único problema con el que me pueda topar en el futuro. Por el momento el desempeño del nvme es excelente y estoy muy contento. Siendo que es un disco de solo 500 GB no tengo problema haber invertido lo que le invertí; en el futuro ya que bajen un poco los precios si terminaré comprando uno de 2 tb pero que sea “oficialmente” compatible para mi PS5.

Game and Create. Blistering transfer speeds of up to 7,300 MB/s, endurance, and capacity makes content creation applications run faster and smoother. Last but not least, with the VDI Monday Login test, the FireCuda 530 easily takes first with IOPS of 44,059 with a latency of 255.1µs. Avendola testata parecchio da quando l'ho installata, posso anche confermare che non ho assolutamente risentito del trasferimento dei dati sull'SSD durante il gioco. Con Cyberpunk 2077 (sia versione PS4 che PS5) i caricamenti sono pressoché inesistenti, o comunque davvero velocissimi. The FireCuda additionally has the standard five-year warranty and also 1000TB of writes warrantied per TB of storage. This TBW rating is higher than on many similar drives. While it’s rare to do this many writes within the warranty period, past FireCuda drives like the 530 have been popular for use in NAS and/or for write caching due to compatibility and conservative pSLC caches. Seagate confirmed a focus on making the 540 a reliable drive for a wide range of workloads. This is why it’s not surprising the drive supports 4KiB sectors (4Kn) and hardware encryption (SED) via TCG Opal 2.01.

Test System Configuration

CrystalDiskInfo can give us some basic information about the SSD, and confirms we are operating at PCIe 4.0 x4 speeds using NVMe 1.4. Test System Configuration Seagate recommend to me to wait until the middle of 2022 to buy another one until they fix all the problems of faulty E18 controllers that cause random formatting on the Playstation 5, Now looking at the sequential workloads, we look at the 64K tests. For reads, the Seagate FireCuda 530 still scoring very high, at 90,851 IOPS or 5.67GB/s with a latency of 350.9µs.

No voy a decir directamente que “recomiendo” que compres este disco nvme para utilizarlo con tu PS5 ya que nuevamente, no es el que Sony “recomienda” Could someone please explain iometer and sequential writes to an ssd? Also after a full write to a disk should not the test stop? Ahora viene ese pero del que hablé al principio de mi opinión; siendo que apenas se están desarrollando juegos de PS5 de primera generación es muy posible que en unos años los juegos que se desarrollen tengan requisitos de memoria más altos que este disco nvme no pueda satisfacer.The Seagate FireCuda 530 line of SSDs come in at capacities between 500GB and 4TB. Seagate Firecuda 530 1TB Specs Though I did run into 1 problem with Fallout 4 on steam and on pc game pass while using the Firecuda 530, Door load times were extremely long over a minute sometimes even 4 minutes, I had to install Fallout 4 on my sata ssd and yes that fixed the problem, Random access performance is merely good rather than exceptional, but the Firecuda’s low operating temps are impressive. The same goes for the epic 2,550TB write endurance rating. All told, this is a truly excellent drive that would be an excellent addition to any PC. It’s also fully compatible with the Sony PS5, (but not the Xbox Series X). All of these tests leverage the common vdBench workload generator, with a scripting engine to automate and capture results over a large compute testing cluster. This allows us to repeat the same workloads across a wide range of storage devices, including flash arrays and individual storage devices. Our testing process for these benchmarks fills the entire drive surface with data, then partitions a drive section equal to 5% of the drive capacity to simulate how the drive might respond to

In 4K random read, the Seagate FireCuda 530 starts the testing with a high scoring IOPS of 577,825 and latency of 219.7µs. El disipador de calor que le agregué viene con su pad de silicón y unos sujetadores también de silicón para que quede bien fijo el disipador al nvme. Todo esto combinado con la tapa de accesorios del PS5 evitará que el disipador del nvme se terminé aflojando. When it comes to benchmarking storage devices, application testing is best, and synthetic testing comes in second place. While not a perfect representation of actual workloads, synthetic tests do help to baseline storage devices with a repeatability factor that makes it easy to do apples-to-apples comparison between competing solutions. These workloads offer a range of different testing profiles ranging from “four corners” tests, common database transfer size tests, to trace captures from different VDI environments.

Ember to Inferno

Thanks in advance.Not sure if this answers your question, but the methodology for that test in particular was explained at https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/details-for-sustained-sequential-write-performance-test.3603980/#post-21790529 The only game I played that had a problem with an M.2 drive was Fallout 4 for door load times of over a minute,When I installed it in my Sata ssd drive it was 5 seconds, That was the only encounter I had where the game didn't like the Firecuda 530) a 500GB volume for the database and log files. From a system resource perspective, we configured each VM with 16 vCPUs, 64GB of DRAM and leveraged the LSI Logic SAS SCSI controller. While our Sysbench workloads tested previously saturated the platform in both storage I/O and capacity, the SQL test is looking for latency performance. The FireCuda 530 is bit different than the plethora of current E18 based SSDs for a few reasons, most notable of which is its fresh out of the fab 176Layer Micron flash array. This new flash is fast, reaching speeds of 1600 MT/s which really lets the E18 controller eat. Another aspect that differentiates Seagate/Phison collaborations from others is controller firmware exclusive to Seagate. Custom Seagate enhanced firmware is what Seagate did with the FireCuda 520 as well, and that drive did indeed seem to have a little extra sauce as compared with other similarly configured SSDs. Les comparto mi experiencia con el uso de esta unidad nvME al utilizarlo con mi PS5, espero y la opinión le sirva de algo a alguien.

Our testing uses the Seagate FireCuda 530 1TB as the boot drive for the system, installed in the M.2_1 slot on the motherboard. The drive is filled to 85% capacity with data and then some is deleted, leaving around 60% used space on the volume. Physically, this is a standard M.2 2280, so offers wide compatibility with most of the best gaming PCs and best gaming laptops. It’s also compatible with Sony's latest console and so is a great contender for a PS5 SSDs, particularly when you factor in a variant that comes with a heatsink that’s specifically optimised for that machine. The extent to which that’s required for sustained performance, we’ll see shortly. PerformanceThis test uses SQL Server 2014 running on Windows Server 2012 R2 guest VMs and is stressed by Quest’s Benchmark Factory for Databases. StorageReview’s Microsoft SQL Server OLTP testing protocol employs the current draft of the Transaction Processing Performance Council’s Benchmark C (TPC-C), an online transaction-processing benchmark that simulates the activities found in complex application environments. Because when Samsung launches it's 990 pro 4tb in September hopefully it makes seagate lower their price for the 530 even more, application workloads. This is different than full entropy tests which use 100% of the drive and take them into a steady state. As a result, these figures will reflect higher-sustained write speeds. Next, we are looking at VDI benchmarks, which are designed to push the drives even further. These tests include Boot, Initial Login, and Monday Login. Looking at the Boot test, the FireCuda 530 keeps fighting with the front-runners, with a peak of 128,481 IOPS at a latency of 266.9µs. Obviamente después de la actualización más reciente de Sony me puse a buscar un nvme para ampliar la memoria de mi PS5 y pues…todo sale carísimo. Utilizo un disco duro estándar de 2 TB como memoria extra, pero obviamente lo que me interesa es poder jugar los juegos de PS5 sin tener que moverlos desde la memoria. Entra este disco con el que me topé mientras buscaba alternativas económicas a los que son oficialmente compatibles y decidí comprarlo. (El Firecuda 530 que oficialmente si es compatible y viene con todo y su disipador de calor sale también carísimo)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment