276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Big Potato Dino Dump: Simple Dinosaur Poo Card Game For Kids and Adults | Travel Size

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The next player must player a number card which is the same or higher. You can also choose to play a power card which can go on any other card. Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands) may take longer to reach you. Now deal three more cards to each player and keep these in your hand facing away from other players. Setup involves placing three cards face down in front of you, these will remain a secret until the end. On top of these are three face up cards, and three cards enter your hand. A swap of your face up cards and the cards in your hand is allowed and then you are off. Whilst we will do everything we can to meet the delivery times above, there may be factors outside of our control and we cannot guarantee delivery within this time frame.

It is a lighter game that will not give you brain ache in the same way as some others. Not all games have to be that to give you entertainment! The box describes itself as ‘a speedy card game about dinosaurs and poo!’. We’ve established that already! It also says it is for ages 6 and up (but my five year old can cope). It also informs us that it is for 2-4 players. Although the higher player counts play better. I’ve often thought that there aren’t enough card games about coprolite. Actually I haven’t. I rarely think about fossilised dinosaur poo unless I am rummaging on the beach at Lyme Regis. Well regardless of any of that preamble, Dino Dump is a card game that features dinosaurs having a poop.

Company Details

The game’s small size makes it fantastically transportable. Its requirement to have three cards in front of each player probably limits it being played on the move on a train or aeroplane. I can however imagine sitting on a balcony in a hot sunny country playing this with the kids on holiday and continuing after they have gone to bed. The box is small but space is dedicated to a ‘surprise’ under the cards moulded into the plastic insert. The rules are nicely illustrated, clear and concise.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment