276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LISAQ Hobbit Third The Gates Of Gondor Argonath Statue Bookends 14cm Resin Book Holders

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Each of the two figures bore a crown and a helm, with an axe in its right hand and its left hand raised in a gesture of warning to Gondor's enemies. [1] In an earlier version of the " The Great River" chapter, Tolkien used the name Sern Erain before changing it to the name Sarn Aran, meaning King Stones. [3] In adaptations [ ] The Fellowship of the Ring (film) [ ]

As a Lord of the Rings fan (and I’m sure any fellow fans reading this would agree), I can never have enough Tolkien-related stuff. Obviously, I have a map of Middle-earth hanging on my wall, plus various items of decor, clothing, and jewelry. I also love to spend my time browsing around the web simply admiring merchandise like these LOTR art pieces and these items based on the Middle-earth map, even though I couldn’t possibly buy them all at once. And then, of course, there are the books! In fact, I’ve had to dedicate an entire shelf of one of my bookcases to Tolkien to display the many editions of The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, and other works that I’ve collected over the years. But there is one thing missing from this otherwise flawless Tolkien shelf (and my home in general), and that’s a nice set of Lord of the Rings bookends. How I did not realize until now that this was a thing I desperately needed, I will never know, but better late than never! Within the UK and USA the price you see is the price you pay - you won't be charged any extra fees. The Argonath appears in The Lord of the Rings Online, portrayed similarly to its appearance in the films. By the time the Fellowship of the Ring passed the monument on February 25, 3019, on their way to Amon Hen, the realm of Gondor had diminished, leaving the Argonath far outside its effective boundaries. [1] Other versions [ ] Patricia Thang is an educator located in Los Angeles. Though a native Angeleno through and through, her heart also belongs to Tokyo, where much of her family is from. Besides books, she is an enthusiastic devourer of many things, including podcasts, television, and J-pop. She realizes there’s not enough time in the world to consume all of that content, but she’s trying anyway. Other endeavors to which she has dedicated herself include cuddling her dogs until they’re annoyed and taste-testing every vegan ice cream she can find.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment