276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau De Toilette Spray for Women, 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In my opinion because of how many gourmand angles this perfume hits, it can be usable any season or time of day. I'm sure the juice changed, and I did read one time you have to let pink sugar sit a bit for it to be delicious. It's smells very strong of caramel, cotton candy and vanilla, which are overpowering at first spraying. I don’t know what I was expecting to get when I blindly bought it, but this perfume has all these notes that I hate: monoi, tiare, mimosa and ylang-ylang. It’s one of the longest lasting fragrance not only on my clothes but also on my skin, which is quite rare to find.

In addition, the smell lasted most of the day, without altering and under the same wake, at night it began to fade and slowly faded. Vicky456 is right that it smells better once the juice darkens, also when it darkens it's safe to overspray - 10 sprays and I don't mind it at all, whereas in the beginning even half of that was overwhelming. A lot of people dislike this fragrance and say it’s too juvenile , but I don’t believe scents have an age group or gender. I associate this fragrance with women with a simple, sweet and friendly character, while Dior Addict adds a plus of personality, strength and security, in my opinion.

White floral with a 'socks' overtone, the only other frag if got that from is juicy couture peace love.

It makes me want to put on some Britney Spears and flip through People magazine while I let my nails dry. Best perfume i have ever had hands down, the tube it came in just tops it off it would be a perfect gift for a fellow perfume lover! I sprayed this around 9 PM (Friday) and was still able to detect the vanilla in the afternoon the next day (Saturday). opens with a burst of fizzy berry that reminds me of Burberry's Her, then settles into a sweet red licorice smell. This smells like a cacophony of creamy sweetness and aggressive sourness that feels more like a violation of your nose than a pleasant tropical experience.Quickly figured out it is a legendary, early 2000s scent that a lot of people know- love- and/or find offensive.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment