276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Max Factor Radiant Lift Liquid Pump Medium to Full Coverage Radiant Finish Foundation with SPF30 and Hyaluronic Acid, 030 Porcelain, Light Skin Tone, 30ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The finish is like a luminous matte – there’s no shine as such, but it isn’t flat at all. Lovely! Where to buy? So what is there not to like about Radiant Lift? Not much at all. It has great staying power, it gives a beautiful, radiant finish with excellent coverage and it doesn’t cost the earth. There are eighteen shades to choose from, which is relatively decent (Pro Glow had twelve at last count) and there’s no alcohol in the formula, for those who prefer their bases without. I’d say that it suits skin that’s on the drier side rather than oily – it looked quite shiny on my t-zone when I was in my pre-period hormonal nightmare week – but do leave your comments below if you’ve been using it and have any anecdotal material to add!

Uses an infusion of skin-smoothing micro-pearls to reduce the appearance of fine lines and reflect light So the main idea behind this foundation is not having to compromise between radiance and long wear coverage. Max Factor Radiant Lift Foundation Features Max Factor Radiant Lift Foundation Pro Glow (housed in a tube, which makes it convenient for travel, though it is a little leaky into the lid) is incredibly lightweight – lighter, noticeably, than Max Factor Radiant Lift, which is contained in a glass bottle and has a creamier texture. Pro Glow looks radiant and perfected and gorgeous but sets fast and completely and has nothing in the way of a residue that you can feel; Radiant Lift from Max Factor is more robust in texture and leaves a very slight residue. What I like about it is that it sets itself, so I don’t find the need for powder and everything feels very light. I tested it for a whole day and it lasted on the skin really well without any touching up, so it certainly delivers on the longwear front.

Recently viewed products

So you can see what it looks like on the skin, I have done some before and after photos: Before After

So, Max Factor Radiant Lift Long Lasting Radiance Foundation. This does exactly what it says on the bottle: it’s radiant, it’s long-lasting and (shuffling on down to the smaller print) it does give all day hydration, never feeling dry or cakey. At first I thought that Radiant Lift was comparable with L’Oreal’s Pro Glow – a comprehensive, medium-to-full kind of coverage, a surprisingly light and fresh texture and a very nice dose of glow – but actually there are some significant differences. It is really easy to apply and blend and you can adjust the coverage to suit your preferences. A light layer gives a really natural, perfected look, yet it is buildable and you can almost use it like a concealer to really increase the coverage where you need it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment