276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Little Miss Lucky is Getting Married (Mr. Men for Grown-ups)

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A warm closing before your signature is like the bow on top of your message. Choose one of ours, or come up with one of your own. This is such a happy and busy time for you…Just want to make sure you know I’m here for you, for whatever you need.”

What a busy and exciting time! I’ll be thinking of you as you make your final preparations for the big day.” Read on for Hallmark-writer-approved ideas on how to make your bridal shower card perfectly you—and also perfect for a party this happy! Food toppers: Add some pizzazz to your food plans with some of our hen party food toppers from our Etsy store.Because gifts are such a big part of wedding showers, it makes perfect sense that your written message might refer to your gift in some way. I know it can get a little stressful as the wedding gets close, but I hope you’re able to just relax and enjoy it all.” The Bride-to-Be is the focal point of the hen party, so it makes sense to help her to stand out from the rest of the hens, with a design that says 'I'm the Bride'. At Hen Party Superstore , we have devoted a whole section of specifically Bride-focused t-shirt and vest top designs, to make choosing the Bride a garment easier for the buyer. Here Comes the Bride: Hen Party T-Shirts & Vest Tops

There are 10 boxes in total, with each one timed to a special point in the journey from just engaged to newlywed. And instead of strictly arriving monthly like a typical subscription box, each plan is customized to the bride’s wedding date, with boxes arriving monthly, bimonthly, or even biweekly to ensure she gets each and every one. We’re about to be family, and I think that calls for a little something special. Hope you like it!” Pro Tip: Keep in mind that shower cards are often read aloud and/or passed around among guests. If you think your message might embarrass the bride-to-be or scandalize Great Aunt Millie, then come up with something tamer. God, the best maker of all marriages, combine your hearts in one, your realms in one.’ — Shakespeare; Wishing you all the best,”J.R.R. Tolkien: I would rather spend one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone We wanted to make sure you and John get everything you need for your new home, so we all chipped in on this. Enjoy!” Another clutch choice for on-theme swag is Something New Bridal Box: a subscription service that will bring you a box overflowing with five to seven full-sized products every month, each curated to a specific theme. (Think: a box boasting workout swag for a seriously stress-reducing pre-wedding sweat sesh.)

It’s so fun to share in your shower and give you a little something to help you get ready for married life.” Plans offered include monthly, six-, nine-, and 12-month subscriptions, and each begins with a box that’s a bonafide engagement celebration, brimming with items that might include a ring dish and wedding countdown chalkboard. Each Tiffany-blue box that comes after will similarly be curated to other big wedding-planning moments, such as the bridal shower and honeymoon, and consist of on-themed treats like a bridal sash, passport covers, and planning tools. Pro Tip: Traditional etiquette recommends extending good wishes for a shower, but saving actual “congratulations” for the wedding itself. But if what you really want to write in your shower card is congratulations, then go for it. The goal is to be authentic. (And it’s unlikely that the etiquette police will come hunt you down!) Some showers are especially for brides and are more commonly called “bridal showers.” Others “shower” the happy couple together at a “wedding shower.” Either way, you can add to the good vibes of the occasion by adding a warm personal message to your bridal or wedding shower card. Whether you’re inclined to write just a little or a whole lot, we’ve got tips and inspiration to help.

Mrs Bride-to-Be: Look the Part for Your Hen Party

Sashes: You can go for the classic Bride, Maid Of Honour, Bridesmaid and Bride Tribe hen do sashes but you can also take it a step further and use some of the cheeky hen party quotes below to give each girl a unique sash to stand out on the weekend and to keep as a memento.

Selecting a few appropriate hen party quotes for your trip can be the icing on the cake that adds that bit of style and attitude to the whole experience. We’ve scoured the internet and written a few originals of our own to bring you this exhaustive and complete list of hen party quotes, slogans, sayings and phrases for all your hen do needs. Where to use your hen party quotes and slogansBadges: We love a hen party badge for the group that doesn’t want to scream their party style from the rooftops. Add some Team Bride badges or even photos of the bride and groom to your badges for a lovely, subtle token.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment