276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aibu-Single Version

£10.11£20.22Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I like her family they are nice, I have known them since I was 16 but some of them do have a tendency to tease me as though I am still 16. I am 47 and I find it tiring and overwhelming at times. I know my friend is very much of the frame of mind that she has done the leg work in getting to the UK so I should do the rest of the running. And I don't mind doing that. Furthermore, sibling sometimes goes weeks without even sending either parent even a text message. This results in parents being hurt and depressed and me calling them more frequently than I normally would (every other day) just to ensure they're ok.

My AIBU is this. When she is over in the UK she asks me to see her and I am usually given a time slot (say 8-11 on a Sunday morning) during which I visit her and her entire family and we sit in her parent''s house surrounded by her family. Sometimes we experience something not just in the present, but also in our experience of what that feeling was like historically,’ notes Kate. We just had an argument about it, he doesn’t want us all sitting inside watching screens on a nice spring day (we’re in the uk) and thinks it’s unfair he takes the kids out on long walks alone but he just can’t understand why I’m always saying no.

I worked for a short time in the legal system and while I left because I quite rightly aknowledged that the law is often an ass and inhumane, I am unfortunately unable to completely agree with you being reasonable... Possibly. Maybe. Fair enough. The glossary also boasts such childbirth-related acronyms as SWI (“shagging with intent”, AKA trying to conceive) and VBAC (“vaginal birth after caesarean section”) Is it unreasonable to quit your job in shame after experiencing horrendous in-work diarrhoea? (“I work in a nursery and at first everybody assumed it was the children. I changed three unnecessary nappies just to avert suspicion from myself”). If an ex-colleague whose wedding you attended sends you a note asking you to increase the value of your cash gift, is it unreasonable to tell them they’re breathtakingly rude? (“We were surprised that your contribution didn’t seem to match the warmth of your good wishes on our big day. If you wanted to send any adjustment it would be thankfully received.”)

I get anxiety before an over night, it's the disruption and the mess, they obviously have to bring all their stuff and the house seems turned upside down (not their fault)

Is it unreasonable?

Noah’s mummy has, from the very start of Noah being missing, believed that the police did not use all their resources in finding Noah. This was confirmed when it emerged they had not paid anyone overtime while investigating his death. They did little, if any, forensics and any suspects that were brought to their attention were dismissed as not relevant. However, yes, I am more than aware that such secrecy laws and witholding of documenst has previously been used to hide police failings and even criminality. So when Indiana29 asks on Mumsnet whether she’s being unreasonable by suspecting her partner is exploiting her financially and Jelbo questions whether it’s unreasonable for her partner to be jealous of her having friendships outside of their romantic relationship, the answers are probably no.

Be mindful of starting sentences with ‘you’ when having that conversation, Kate warns, which can make someone feel blamed. It has now been announced by the family today that the Coroner, one Joe McCrisken, is finalising the Public Immunity Certificate as feared - date for its production to be confirmed - and there is another Preliminary Hearing tomorrow by Sightlink, (video). The next hearing date has been set for 21 June 2022, which just so happens to be the two-year anniversary of Noah's disappearance. The family understandably say that they have lost all faith in the inquest process for Noah and will seek further legal recourse when required. They feel that setting the date for Noah's anniversary is strategic and another example of the constant disrespect the state show towards them and Noah. The dates they choose are always significant days in their lives. But despite the sensitivity of the date, they intend to sit in court that day and no be absented from it via Sightlink video. Who is Jonathon Green? He’s a lexicographer and the author of Sounds & Furies: The Love-Hate Relationship Between Women and Slang. He claims these Mumsnet-based coinages are a rare example of slang being created from a female perspective. So it’s good to know where your personal starting point is when calling your rationality into question.

My husband (m35) is a bit of a fitness nut, he will take our eldest on hikes for miles, they did 10 miles once (keep in mind my eldest is only 8 now and youngest is 4)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment