276°
Posted 20 hours ago

We Should All Be Millionaires: Change Your Thinking, Build Bank, and Claim Your Independence: A Woman’s Guide to Earning More, Building Wealth, and Gaining Economic Power

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hello, friends. This is Dellea, I'm the producer of The Million Dollar Badass Podcast, and I have a special episode for you this week. I'm sharing a talk Rachel gave at Craft and Commerce this year about women and money. Now, Rachel believes we should all be millionaires, because women making millions is key to solving the world's biggest problems. And most of us are under-earning, when we should be shooting for seven figures. And so I left the bank after talking to the branch manager. I got in my car. I had a really good cry, sobbed like a baby. And then I went home and I got to work. And here's what happened. It's tough to convince people of what I'm talking about, but hopefully someone will read this and buy something deeper on the subject of money and starting a line that leads to riches.

Earning a million dollars requires a lot more than just 'a positive mindset.' This book is an honest, realistic, and inspiring look at what it really takes to become an extremely high-earning woman. Rachel Rodgers will give you a million-dollar attitude with a bank account to match.'the people at the homeless shelter that you want to help would probably rather you create a job for them then serve them dinner.” she talks a lot about creating jobs for people.

The last pernicious myth is that you don’t need money. Believing this is like being in denial, as capitalist societies do require money for things like food, shelter, and clothing. And whether or not you covet money in and of itself, you’d probably like to spend more time with your family and friends, doing the things you want to do. That, too, requires money. Move your body. Any way you want. Take a walk. Have a dance party. Attend a yoga class. Ride a bike. Whatever feels good to you. And if you're not able to physically move your body, do whatever else makes you happy. Talk to friends and family. Watch your favorite TV show. Read or listen to a good book. Sing at the top of your lungs to your favorite music. Anything that boosts your serotonin and gets those feel-good hormones flowing." This book makes some very bold claims. It advertises to each you to “build serious wealth, increase your income significantly within one year, get on the path to becoming a millionaire within three years, and stop getting in your own way.” I would argue that it does achieve its goals, but not in the way I expected. This book, however, reeled me in close. I finished the entire audiobook in two days! I'm not a woman, so some of the content didn't appl

Who is We Should All Be Millionaires: The Club For?

These are the moves that you need to make. And I know it's scary, but you can do it. And you may not be ready, right, to hire four new team members. But I have another challenge for you. Are you ready? Are you excited? Okay. So here's my challenge. Why most of the financial advice you’ve heard in the past (like “skip your daily latte to save money”) is absolute patriarchal nonsense. In the same way I’d hate for other men to immediately refer to me as “bro” if I were a man, I also don’t appreciate women coaches trying to ingratiate themselves to me by using bullshit catchalls like “sis” and “boo” and “mama” when referring to me directly. The average attention span is eight seconds. That's how long you have. Be outrageous. Wear sparkly pants like Tarzan.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment