276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Huggies Pure, Baby Wipes, 18 Packs (1008 Wipes Total) - 99 Percent Pure Water Wipes - Fragrance Free for Gentle Cleaning and Protection - Natural Wet Wipes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Consumer Reviews We ensure an evaluation of the ratings using references all over the internet for each product. uk requires consistent care for the products we review, ensuring that our assessments are always accurate and up to date. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. For when you want to take care of your skin while cleaning up everyday accidents, choose Huggies® Pure Wipes, baby. They are fragrance-free and free from harsh chemicals, making them hypoallergenic and perfect for preventing skin irritation.

Huggies® Baby Wipes: Wet Wipes for Newborns and Children

That’s why Huggies® supports the work of ThePANDASFoundation, a community dedicated to supporting parents’ and carers’ mental health. We’ve been making innovative diapers for over 50 years, so we know how important it is to care for your baby’s skin. Huggies® Pure Wipes, made with skin loving natural* fibres, gently clean and protect baby's delicate skin.

I always ensure I have a pack in my diaper bag, car, and at home, so I never run out of wipes when I need them. Skin loving ingredients – Enriched with 99 Percent Pure Water and skin loving essentials our wet wipes gently cleanse your baby’s skin. Usually I go for the cheaper brands because I use these wipes for literally anything from make up removal to wiping away cup marks! They are very soft, perfect for sensitive skin, also very tick, and the the design is just so sweet, that give me good feeling every time I take a wipe out. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it to be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging and label prior to use.

Huggies Pure Baby Wipes, 18 Packs, 1008 Wipes - (2434118)

Third parties use cookies for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalised ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Several factors contribute to the popularity of the products on our site, including prestige, relevance, reputation, news, and more. As a parent, I have tried various wet wipes for my little ones, but Huggies Pure Baby Wipes have proven to be the top choice in terms of quality, effectiveness, and affordability. Durable – Huggies Pure Extra Care Wipes are our thickest wipe yet, with a cushiony texture making them ideal for cleansing baby’s delicate skin. Gentle on the skin - Huggies Pure Baby Wipes are formulated with skin loving natural fibres for your baby’s delicate skin.

uk Team selects top-of-the-line items from a wide selection and conducts rigorous evaluations on almost all the products available on the internet. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. We can ensure that the product is well-tested with the help of our expertise, experts, and artificial intelligence technology.

Huggies Pure, Baby Wipes, 12 Packs (672 Wipes Total Huggies Pure, Baby Wipes, 12 Packs (672 Wipes Total

Hey baby, we know your parents are already doing a great job—but a little extra help never goes amiss. A hygienic clean every time – Pure baby wipes are strong yet soft giving your baby a hygienic yet gentle clean. Huggies® Pure Wipes are made from skin-loving natural fibres, 99% pure water and contain no fragrances. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Wm Morrisons Supermarkets Limited prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.

Our diapers and wipes are designed to help keep your baby's skin clean and healthy, and we work with healthcare professionals, skin health scientists, and word-class engineers to provide the very best products for your baby. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

Huggies Pure, Baby Wipes, 18 Packs (1008 Wipes Total) - 99

From diaper changes to food spills, I rely on these wipes for a variety of tasks, and they always deliver.They effortlessly clean up messes, and I never have to worry about them tearing or falling apart during use. Water Based Wipes, Unscented for Sensitive Skin, 1080 Count (18 packs) PURE, SIMPLE FORMULA: Our unscented Original baby wipes gently clean and help protect baby’s delicate skin with just 2 ingredients: 99. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie Preferences, as described in the Cookie Notice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment