276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Out ‘n’ About Nipper Sport Stroller | Jogging Pushchair | Newborn - 4 Years | Lightweight All-Terrain Buggy | Forest Black | Rain Cover Included

£147.5£295.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mumsnet’s running community can’t get enough of the Out n Out brand and this Nipper 360 Double model is perfect if you have twins or want to transport a baby and a toddler together (just bear in mind that you’ll need to deal with an uneven weight distribution when running with kids of different ages). At 12.8kg, it’s one of the lightest double buggies on the market and weighs less than some of the single running buggies in our roundup. Suitable from: Birth to approx. four years old (six months+ for jogging) but we’d only recommend it for children aged six months and above | Maximum load: 22kg (50lbs) | Orientation: World-facing only | Weight: 9.8kg | Unfolded dimensions: 61.5 x 103 x 137cm | Folded dimensions: 61.5 x 61 x 104cm (wheels on); 48 x 29 x 90cm (wheels off) | Materials: Aluminium frame; foam handlebars; air-filled tyres; polyester fabric | Included accessories: Rain cover and bumper bar What we like

Running form: Aim to maintain an upright posture and resist the temptation to to lean over the handlebars. Prams with a swivel wheel (out n about nipper, Thule urban glide, mountain buggy) are a great middle ground. Still got really decent size wheels and the option to fix the front wheel for off road or have the swivel for when out and about in time" - Mumsnet user, SillyBry Our verdict There are a few important things to consider when buying a running buggy. Here are the main features to look for: Another hazard of buggy running is chilly digits. During the winter or even early morning springtime runs, your hand resting on the buggy handlebars is likely to feel the cold, so treat yourself to a cosy fleece muff. • Cup holderI would buy this over other similar products and would recommend to parents who like to get outdoors like us and are looking for a buggy that can keep up! Full product spec

The canopy on this pram is larger than similar products and is perfect for keeping the sun out of your baby’s eyes. Equally the rain cover is also great, my baby always stays dry when we have used the cover on the pram! For parents who like a lot of buggy storage, the Nipper Sport may disappoint. It features a mesh storage pouch that sits underneath the seat unit rather than a full storage basket. I currently store the Nipper in my kitchen when not in use, however I have enough space to leave it unfolded with the wheels attached. It does also stand upright when folded for storage. Out N About Nipper Sport V4: how easy is it to clean?Mountain Buggy ones are good and totally indestructible. Ours is 15+ years old and has been passed from one offroad walking/jogging family to the next" - Mumsnet user, parentsvsPIL

Suitable from: Six months to 22kg (around four years) | Weight: 13.8kg | Folded dimensions: 87 x 65 x 37.5 cm | Harness type: 5-point | A djustable handlebar: Yes What we like The reclining positions work great as there are different options; my baby loves being nosey, so the upright position was definitely his favourite, and he loved holding onto the bumper bar to get a better position to see! However, the low reclining position is also amazing when your baby has a nap. The seat is soft and comfortable for the baby, and its roomy too! My little boy always looks so cosy and content when he was in it. Adjustable handlebars: It’s well worth looking for a pram that comes with an adjustable handlebar, especially if different family members will be running with it. You’ll want to experiment with different handlebar heights to find a comfortable running position. We tend to use this buggy for off-road walks. We live close to lots of woodland walks, and this buggy has been a godsend as it has allowed us to take our baby out on the bumpy paths and grassy areas. The buggy is comfortable to push – easy to manoeuvre around - it is just the right weight, not too heavy but sturdy when out, especially on uneven ground. It is smooth to push and easy to steer, handles kerbs and bumps with ease. The tyres are air filled and strong. It is a good size too, not too clumpy and big, but roomy for the baby. Safety features: A five-point harness ensures that your child is securely fastened into the pram seat when out and about on a run. Most running buggies feature a handbrake making it easier to slow down than having to use a foot brake. The Thule Urban Glide 2 comes with an integrated twist handbrake that can help control speed when jogging up and down steep hills.Now a mum of two, Rachel enjoys seeking out fun things to do and cool places to travel to with her family. An avid jogger, Rachel volunteers at her local Junior Parkrun in her spare time and has completed the London Marathon, but is most likely to be found at a playground close to home. Why you should trust us As a running buggy, it’s a sturdy piece of kit with a suspension that can be adjusted to suit all running terrains - hello bumpy forest trails! The comfy padded seat (with five-point harness) offers a smooth ride and has plenty of room for kids of all sizes. There’s a rear light for added safety on grey days and adjustable airflow vents for sunny ones.

I actually prefer this though as it means the underside of the buggy is kept clear while jogging and doesn’t get muddy when I take it off-roading. The storage pouch is big enough to store the Nipper Sport raincover plus a very small changing bag or changing station and a few groceries. As is the case with all second hand Out ‘n’ About pushchairs, the Nipper Single is constructed from a lightweight but extremely robust aluminium chassis which folds down with ease for comfortable handling and transportation. Suitable from: Birth to 25kg (around five years) | Weight: 12.9kg | Folded dimensions: 93 x 63 x 39 cm | Harness type: 5-point | Adjustable handlebar: Yes What we like The large wheels bump up and down kerbs effortlessly and with minimal disturbance to my small passenger. But they do make the buggy extra long, so it unfortunately isn’t well suited to public transport or navigating small shop aisles. However, I regularly take it grocery shopping and have experienced no spatial issues unless the supermarket is particularly busy. While most regular three-wheel buggies feature a swivel front wheel, the Out N About Nipper Sport V4 has what most running buggies have: a fixed front wheel. Admittedly, this took me a bit of getting used to during those first couple of outings, but the frame is so lightweight that the front wheel can easily be lifted off the ground when changing direction.Steering: Smooth steering and easy to push thanks to adjustable suspension and air-filled rubber tyres

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment