276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Blindsinabox - INSTANT BLINDS - WHITE - BOX OF 3

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I watched your repeat on Dragons Den. Thanks for the excellent service. Great product-I like the strong adhesive. Many Thanks” Temporary window covering company BlindsinaBox Ltd has announced that from 9 March its product will be sold by catalogue retailer Argos. Long curtains can be installed in several ways. Hang them right next to the window to create a nice textile frame around your view outside. If you place them a bit higher and wider than the window, you can create the illusion of a larger room. Here you can play around with different colours and shades to create a dynamic atmosphere. How to create new areas in your home with curtains Vertical blinds are also ideal for square bays, again this is because when they’re closed, they sit at right angles to each other. The wider the slat on the blinds, the better as this will help to fill the void that exists in the corner where the rails meet. Vertical blinds are always a popular choice for box bay windows. BlindsinaBox Ltd appeared on the hit BBC two show Dragons’ Den in September 2008, and secured investment from multi-millionaires Duncan Bannatyne and James Cann.

BlindsInABox blinds have been designed to suit every type of window: irrespective of their size, shape or material. If reflections in the TV is not an issue, you might want to choose some bright sheer curtains that glow radiant in the daylight. Or maybe select a beautiful, patterned curtain that goes well with your living room design. Kitchen and bathroom curtains Traditional aluminium venetian blinds are usually a good choice for square bays. The reason for this is quite simple. A typical width slat is just 25mm. This also means that that the headrail is slim, very slim and so unlike the vertical blind example above, the gap in the corner is much smaller. Most bay windows have at least 3 inches of visible window frame in the corner. The adhesive strip featured on our paper blinds is strong enough to hold up the blind for as long as needed , but does not pull at the paintwork on your window frames on removal. The campaign was immensely successful at gaining the attention of young Chinese consumers, attracting over 50,000 game-players within a month and garnering over five times the daily average views of Lanvin’s WeChat articles. Small boxes, big business

We bought this latest set of blinds simply because we were so impressed with the first set that we had acquired a week ago. And, having put them up in our much-loved conservatory, placing them neatly on the windows themselves rather than the frames (because we like to see the frames!), the results have been way better than expected. The conservatory is no longer oppressively hot (and now is the perfect time for that to be tested given this gorgeous weather we’ve been having!) and the blinds even look great. The first time I cut one of the blinds to size was terrifying but it really was straightforward, and it was possible to fit two conservatory windows with each blind. If I had to say anything vaguely negative, it would be to declare my disappointment that the clips/pegs offered ( https://www.blindsinabox.co.uk/product/clips) are so relatively expensive. Perhaps ‘that’s just the way it is’ and the Blindsinabox workforce aren’t all running off to Bermuda with the profits… but we’ve ended up using our own clothes-pegs instead – not as pretty perhaps but workable! That aside, I think Blindsinabox are absolutely fantastic. So, are blind boxes a bet worth taking for brands? Today we provide a glimpse into this exciting new China market. Lanvin’s on board When the blinds are open, this doesn’t pose a problem, it’s only when the blinds are closed that the offset becomes apparent. Venetian blinds close flat, and when they are closed, there is nothing to disguise the gap caused by the two blinds being butted up. See the image below. I have now moved into my new property and the Blinds are fantastic – I have promoted them to friends and family members who are amazed they are made from paper!” Had these before and they were brilliant. Seeing them again on Dragons’ Den has prompted me to buy more.”

For any brands looking for the next big marketing opportunities in China, blind boxes are a particularly exciting sector to watch. For more insights into the China market, take a look at our Complete Guide to Chinese Gen Z, with everything you need to know about understanding Chinese gen Z spending, driving engagement and improving your Chinese mark.Thought you might like to see how we used them this week; with a bit of ‘adapting’ they have done the job perfectly and saved us a fortune. Thank you.” I would also like to say a massive thankyou to you & your despatch office for all of your help with getting my delivery over to me – it arrived on the Saturday morning as planned, so I was very pleased.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment