276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bullet Journal Stencils Set 20 Pcs Plastic Planner Stencil for Diary, Journal, Scrapbook, DIY Craft Drawing Template

£8.995£17.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Drafting Tool Template – I love this set because it’s narrow enough that you could use it as a bookmark. It adds a fresh look to the room and makes you feel good that you just created something original for your home. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Good general purpose cord for shoe laces, ⛺ tent guy ropes, fishing wind brake umbrellas, garden use, ect. There’s a stencil for cars and trucks and all manner of vehicles (just in case you also to track the oil changes on your bulldozer or feeding schedule of your pet dinosaur, there are stencils for that too).

You officially have permission to embrace the stencil obsession and use as many stencils are you need to for your bullet journal creations. Experiment and Combine: Don't hesitate to experiment with different stencil combinations and placements. There are lots of different types of stencils you can use on your bullet journal and with the option of mixing and matching you’ll never run out of shapes to create! Geometric stencils can also be used for aesthetic purposes but because they’re so versatile, they can also be used as trackers! As soon as I opened the package I knew I’d found something special and immediately opened my book to trace the reindeer.The one I bought includes 20 different stencils with lots of different shapes and boxes to use in your bullet journal spreads. Large enough patterns,moderate hardness with creative bullet journaling stencils,no break and avoide scratch. I’ve seen some really amazing Christmas spreads in the past month or so and can’t wait for the next holiday to see what you all create (and I can copy).

Kids Holiday Stencils – and we’re back to kid’s stencils again, but I love this simple set of all the fun holidays.They’re definitely a bit bulkier than the plastic stencils so when I carry these along I usually only grab one or two. I absolutely love incorporating basic geometric shapes in my bullet journal and decorating them so they look so much better! She has lots of single stencils and template sets to choose from and the quality of the plastic she uses is very nice too. For a long time, I’d just grab the closest round thing (plate, cup, a roll of tape) and trace around it. If you’re looking for basic spread layouts, or cute animal characters, we have a journal stencil for everything!

Stencils can be used with a variety of media including paint, texture paste, glitter paste, art crayons – the possibilities are endless! Handcrafted, 100% vegan soft-to-touch leather notebooks🌙 New to 2023 + includes a attachable pen holder, back storage pocket, and 2 bookmark ribbons with a metal gold star attached to one of them. If you do this, be sure to use firm pressure holding the stencil in place with one hand while you trace with the other. I also love that these are so thin that you can put them in your notebook or journal and not worry about them being too bulky. I love that these are all small enough to fit into the business card slot of my journal cover or tuck into a pocket on the inside of my journal.

These affiliate links allow me to continue purchasing stationery supplies and sharing unbiased, honest reviews with you. The problem is, creating your own pages and making fun headings isn’t s easy as it looks in pictures.

You will find the regular icons, banners, shapes, and lines, but what’s most impressive is that there are templates for your weekly planner spread and pages like meal planner, exercise planner, and even mood planner.Because it’s big enough, you can use it as a tracker, but my favourite way to use it is to decorate my bullet journal pages with orange and lemon slices! There are the usual squares and lines to help create the weekly and monthly spread, as well as one template with some functional words using different fonts for each word to spice things up. The material of these stencils is more rigid than the flimsy plastic stencils – substantial enough to be rigid while still being flexible. You'll find real reviews of bullet journal stencil that will give you all the information you need to make a well-informed purchase decision. One of the most significant advantages of using a bullet journal stencil for your journaling routine is boosting your creativity and making the journal neater.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment