276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ENF CEO Stripped (ENF Short Stories)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Anna stopped her run suddenly. Her eyes widened, and the color drained from her face. It was the end of another period. The hallways were about to be filled with students, and Anna was in the middle of those halls, completely naked! Anna had only dabbled with cloth and textile one time, but she was confident she could fix her panties. She took a step forward to choose a machine but felt resistance. Upon turning to look, she saw her skirt get caught in the door somehow.

She stepped out of the restroom, and looked around the hall. Class was currently in session, so for the moment, the hallways were clear. Anna was thankful for this, as she was walking down the hallway, feeling a draft underneath her skirt. It was more noticeable without the thin cotton in place. At least… that was the plan. Once Anna pinched the fabric between her fingers and pulled, the tag didn’t tear off. Anna tugged a little harder, and it still wouldn’t give.The dirt was washed away, and Anna had calmed down. Mostly. Her mishaps left her feeling a bit bothered, with a particular warmth between the legs. Clothes off! is a Street Game Show where contestants have to "pay" if they fail to answer questions correctly ... With their clothes!! N-no! Never! This is NOT fun!” Anna said blushing furiously. “I lost my clothes by accident, now please let me have my clothes!” Her heart was pounding as she made her shaking legs pull her forward and began to run for the stair case leading into the school. The lost and found was in the hallways near the cafeteria. It actually wasn’t that far from the gym, but for Anna, it felt like she was running the full distance of the school. Her heart was racing. At any moment that bell could ring, and the halls would be full of students. Students that would see her naked from head to toe.

The alarm had stopped beeping. Which meant she didn’t have a lot of time. At most, she had five minutes to get her clothes. Anna took a look at the donation bin.She had to keep her pace slow, as much as she wanted to run. Running would mean that skirt would flutter all over the place. So Anna continued her path, thinking about how her lower half was at risk. How did this get here?” The teacher said, pulling the shirt in. She looked around, shrugged and shut the window. The rookie teacher turned and saw Anna. “Anna, where were you? I heard you skipped a couple of classes, that’s not like you,” she said.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment