276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anker NEBULA Capsule Max, Pint-Sized Wi-Fi Mini Projector, 200 ANSI Lumen, 8W Speaker, Movie Projector, 100 Inch Picture, 4-Hour Video Playtime, Outdoor Projector-Watch Anywhere (Renewed)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's also a very good travel projector that offers versatility and is amazing for trips away and garden entertainment. That being said I’ve really enjoyed testing the Capsule Max, it’s a great little projector I’ll be taking with me on holiday instead of a Bluetooth speaker. The lamp should last for 30,000 hours, which will see the projector through a good life span: if you had it on for eight hours a day, then it will last a decade or so. His passion for technology was present from a very young age, and has extended throughout his entire life.

Established in 2011 by Steven Yang, a former Google engineer, Anker’s roots are deeply embedded in a philosophy of commitment to quality and affordable pricing. As a travel projector it is a great investment, how often have you been staying somewhere that offers you a tiny TV in the corner but a lot of blank wall space? Hell I even use the remote when it says the remote doesn’t function…but it still does and I use the arrows on it to navigate.The picture quality is impressive, with bright and vivid colors, and the built-in speakers provide clear and powerful sound. There’s a built-in 8W speaker, which is loud enough for films when you’re sat in a room, provided people are relatively quiet while watching. This platform provides a familiar, user-friendly environment for those already accustomed to Android devices. It offers all basic functions to navigate through the menus and set volume, but offers no direct access to input switching as that’s done via software. We’ve had our Nebula Capsule Max for over a month now, and we’ve really enjoyed it, almost every evening.

g. if you book a rental for on Monday evening for Wednesday morning), then this cooling-off period does not apply. This has a direct effect on the product: the Capsule Max is appreciably good, especially for the size. Thank you for the time you have spent with us on the platform and for giving us the opportunity to bring a little bit of joy into your life.Editorial independence means being able to give an unbiased verdict about a product or company, with the avoidance of conflicts of interest. HD Viewing: Cutting-edge DLP technology projects a vividly-detailed 720p, 200-ANSI-lumen image up to 100 inches big. I've received one firmware update since I've had it and had occassion to try the Anker support who were excellent and resolved the problem quickly and efficiently. While you could happily throw this speaker into a bag and carry it around everywhere, it’s a little disappointing that there’s no carry bag for it or even a built-in lens protector.

The Capsule Max truly shines in dark or dimly lit environments, whether indoors for a home cinema experience or outdoors for an evening get-together. The lamp offers a service life of 30,000 hours, but after those it’s hard to see it being replaceable – at least easily. While both competitors offer higher resolution, the Capsule Max compensates with superior sound quality and a more intuitive UI, thanks to its Android base.This gives you a touchpad for scrolling and selecting items (or you can use it in mouse pointer mode), plus you can use your phone’s keyboard to enter text. The Max takes the capsule in a slightly different direction with a significantly larger form factor, bigger and louder speakers, higher brightness, and more. Starting life on the consumer PC press back in 1998, David has been at the forefront of technology for the past 20 years.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment