276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Garmin zūmo XT All-Terrain Motorcycle Sat Nav, 5.5-inch Ultrabright and Rain-Resistant Display, One Size, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

LIVE TRAFFIC AND WEATHER - Access real-time traffic and weather, share routes with other riders, and get phone notifications via the Garmin Drive app. While the other riders can disappear off the map view you’re in, touching the navigation icon cycles between 3D nav view, top-down nav, and zoomed out to accommodate all riders.

So it occurred to me that perhaps someone doing the coding had not applied the same definitions to the route points that had been used in the 59x series of Zumos. Microsoft-Windows-WPDClassInstaller 24576 Driver Installation Drivers were successfully installed for device USB\VID_091E&PID_4D9C&REV_0008. I started a route, by selecting 'closest entry point' while not being on the route. The XT wanted me to take > 50Km over the 'autobahn'.If you are generally happy with the fit, leave the helmet on for a good length of time to ensure it is not pressing in places that are not immediately apparant. If a helmet is really pressing on your forehead this can sometimes cause a headache over time so it may be worth trying another size or brand. When complete, File Explorer and Device Manager will show the Zumo XT as a Portable Device with a blue Garmin triangle icon instead of a generic MP3 player icon. My device is on firmware 2.90, and I can still reproduce it. I did a test on Saturday (it was hot!) driving my bike. Sometimes it will take you to the shortest point on the route, sometimes straight to the end-point. This is nearly impossible for me to demonstrate.

GARMIN ADVENTUROUS ROUTING - Turn straightforward rides into twisting, gnarly adventures by selecting your road preferences. With the Garmin connected to a quality intercom (I’ve tested it with both Cardo and Sena devices), spoken route direction clarity is outstanding if set to the higher ‘A2DP’ standard. The level of detail that’s given beyond speaking road names is also very impressive, for instance ‘Turn left at the stop sign’ or ‘Turn right at the traffic lights onto Angel street’. I’m also impressed with the accuracy of the XT2 when it comes to identifying closed roads, though this of course rely on being connected to your smartphone for data. During my testing with navigation running and also planning routes, it was four and a half hours before I got a low battery warning. Only after six hours and forty minutes did it shut down entirely.

Cyclops Speed Camera Alerts

The Garmin zumo XT features built-in Bluetooth technology which enable you to make and receive hands-free calls. Issues remain around connecting the BMW GS dash at the same time, but while I though this was likely down to the BMW Connected app, I heard from an owner of the XT2 who said that they were having the same problem with a Triumph and a Cardo Freecom 4+. Uninstall drivers,rescan and reinstall or just uninstall and reboot (same difference) (probably 50+ times) Preloaded City Navigator Street-level here mapping for the UK, Ireland, Western and Eastern Europe with maps updates

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment