276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SVS Ultra Bookshelf Speakers Gloss Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Wide Soundstage: The speaker creates a wide and precise soundstage, bringing you closer to an authentic cinematic audio experience. Fair review. I think I'm going to take SVS up on the 45 day audition. Also read your glowing review of the NAD T 757 and am wondering how you think the Ultras would pair with the NAD. Currently have a Denon 2310ci and see you say, "While Onkyo and Denon may make more AV receivers than the before-mentioned

Internally, each cabinet employs two separate sealed midrange enclosures to optimize performance and minimize interaction between drivers. Positioning of the tweeter between the two mid-range drivers in separate enclosures, and the unique 3.5-way crossover design make high frequency output highly resistant to ceiling and floor boundary reflections so the Ultra Tower can project a pinpoint accurate portrayal of the near field response, even when a listener is sitting far away. Meticulous, Innovative Design Process Behind the scenes, the Ultra Tower's driver complement is good for a reported frequency response of 28Hz to 32kHz, with a nominal impedance of eight ohms. Sensitivity is stated to be 88dB, making the Ultra Tower suitable for amplifiers and/or receivers ranging in power from 20 to 300 watts or more. Yes, I said more. No expense was spared with the innovative SVS SoundMatch two-way crossover. The unique topology creates a broad, yet focused and precise soundstage, with accurate frequency response and imaging at all listening positions. The precise tuning of the SoundMatch Crossover also ensures balanced output from sparkling highs to the crystal clear and commanding midrange, down to visceral and authoritative bass. Conservatively rated at 1,500 watts continuous, 5,000+ watts peak power, the SB16-Ultra Sledge STA-1500D amplifier’s 64 Amp 200-Volt MOSFETs are the sonic muscle behind arguably the most powerful and highest fidelity subwoofer amplifier ever developed. Discrete MOSFET output results in superior handling and tighter control of the immense amplifier power and represents a major upgrade over the integrated circuits found in nearly all other Class D subwoofers.

4000 Series

Every feature on the Ultra Tower speaker’s cabinet was designed with a sonic purpose in mind. Tapered edges on the cabinet’s front baffle, known as chamfers, minimize edge diffraction for clear and precise soundstaging. The sweeping side panels of the floorstanding loudspeaker are non-parallel so each of the 8-inch woofers fire in different directions to fill a room with deep, effortless and accurate bass. Meet Stuart, Yvonne, Nathan, and Vaughan. But more importantly, meet the solution to your audio dilemmas. Aluminum Dome Tweeter: The 1-inch aluminum dome tweeter delivers clear and detailed high frequencies, enhancing your overall auditory experience. Supports pass-through of all HDR (High Dynamic Range) formats for clearer, deeper, more vivid colors: HDR10, 10+, Dolby Vision, HLG, and any prospective HDR formats

Every feature on the Ultra Center channel speaker’s cabinet was designed with a sonic purpose in mind. Tapered edges on the cabinet’s front baffle, known as chamfers, minimize edge diffraction for clear and precise soundstaging. Internally, each cabinet employs separate sealed enclosures for both mid-bass drivers and tweeters to optimize performance and minimize interaction. Even the grille design is FEA-optimized to maximize acoustic transparency. High-resolution 50MHz Analog Devices Audio DSP with double precision 56-bit filtering industry best processing power for advanced control and pristine output Me personally, and this is just my humble opinion, nothing more, nothing less, I'd prefer a system comprised of both Aperion and SVS speakers. I personally prefer the sound (and look) of the Verus Grand Tower but would love to augment its bottom end with SVS' SB13-Ultra subwoofer as it (the sub) is among the finest I've heard. Period. But it really is akin to asking someone if they prefer Coke or Pepsi. The two are very evenly matched.Going loud enough to seriously bother your neighbours, these speakers excel in deep, tight, impactful bass which, for all its heft, is still agile and responsive. Immerse yourself in unique auditory journeys with the SVS Ultra Centre Speaker, a game-changing audio device transforming your sound landscape at home. Engineered with precision and technical expertise, this center speaker promises to augment your multimedia experiences by delivering crisp, captivating, and immersive sounds. The Heart of Your Audio Experience forget about the looks of the speakers i wanna know who has the best high end sound quality overall!! Single and Dual Subwoofer Outputs designed to always output 800-watt RMS power across a single subwoofer or split evenly between dual subwoofers. SVS is an American audio company known mainly for its subwoofers, one of which I recently had the pleasure of reviewing. What is not mentioned in my review is the fact that I was so enamored with the sub's performance that I ended up buying it. As you'll soon find out, I had a similar experience with SVS's Ultra Bookshelf speaker.

Every feature on the Ultra Bookshelf speaker cabinet is designed with a sonic purpose in mind. Tapered edges on the cabinet’s front baffle, known as chamfers, minimize edge diffraction for clear and precise soundstaging. Internally, each cabinet employs separate sub-enclosures of the mid-bass driver and tweeter to optimize performance and minimize interaction between drive units. Meticulous, Innovative Design Process These speakers are a tale of two halves. What they do well is instantly impressive, but take a little longer with them and the story begins to unravel.

You May Also Like...

Audiophiles, home theatre enthusiasts and reviewers all revere SVS products for delivering exhilarating audio performances on par with the most exceptional speakers and subwoofers in the world. I didn't see any owners threads for the SVS Ultra speakers so I thought I would start one! I've written a short review below and will try and add some pics later Before a model is ever constructed, drivers and cabinets are theoretically designed by our acoustic engineers using the most sophisticated computer-aided design (CAD) processes available. Then prototypes are carefully measured and optimized in an anechoic environment to achieve pitch-perfect frequency response. After the ideal theoretical frequency response is attained, exhaustive listening and measurement is done in listening rooms calibrated to closely resemble typical home-like room environments. When designing the biggest and most formidable driver ever used in an SVS subwoofer, it was of utmost importance to meet or exceed the same supreme standards of control and accuracy as every other subwoofer SVS manufactures. One huge advancement that allows the SB16-Ultra to handle the crushing force of a 16-inch driver is the 8-inch edge wound voice coil, the largest ever deployed in a consumer subwoofer. This innovation ensures ultra-low distortion, efficient heat dissipation, exceptional linearity and nearly zero power compression. By nature, larger drivers are more difficult to control, but the unprecedented voice coil design ensures accuracy in frequency response and speed in transients without ever sounding boomy. Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment