276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Evangelion Finally

£15.975£31.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It features all the songs from the NEON GENESIS ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK, including “ A Cruel Angel's Thesis (Director's Edit Version)”and “Fly Me To the Moon – Yoko Takahashi Acid Bossa Version”.

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. It's not the end of the world, but it's still a tiny bit disappointing considering they've put in more effort before. Instead of using a gatefold for a double-LP (which I feel is pretty standard fare at this point), they just decided to put the records in a basic sleeve.Whether the tracklist was entirely up to Milan Records or Studio Khara, who can say, but we’re happy with the over-all track listing which you can check out here.

With these almost seeming like different mixes altogether its hard to be fair in a comparison, however I feel more lies in the 2015s favor, and with the omission of the guitar solo, I can not declare it the winner for me.And if you’ve been looking to pick up a new turntable, or a replacement for an old one, to play all these sweet new soundtracks, don’t worry, we’re here to help. From influencing 'Madoka Magicka', 'Serial Experiments Lain' or 'Kill La Kill' to its resurgence in popularity thanks to social media and the infinite memes that the show continues to spawn off almost 30 years later. Evangelion Finally is sort of a best-of collection, with tracks coming from several iterations and recordings from the Evangelion musical canon. There are even new records available for various Studio Ghibli movies -- featuring some beautiful new jacket artwork, too -- that are absolutely worth adding to your record collection. I feel they could have put any of Hikaru Utada's songs from the Rebuilds on here as a way of encompassing all of the great songs throughout the Eva franchise's years.

Both discs are housed in a wide spine jacket, along with an insert featuring select lyrics and credits on one side and interviews with Takahashi and Hayashibara on the reverse. Meanwhile “Come sweet death, second impact” is a jazz arrangement of the legendary masterpiece featuring the voice of Megumi Hayashibara. The parts where I felt the newer release might win out are aspects such as those added backing vocals which create a nice atmosphere, the choir segment in the middle, where those dynamics, reverb and an extra spread in the stereo feels more impactful. The double LP set will arrive in various vinyl color variants exclusive to Milan Records, Mondo, Light In The Attic, Right Stuf and Newbury Comic. They also come in various styles and finishes, so you can find one that suits your personal design tastes as well.The first record has classics such as "Cruel Angel's Thesis" and "Fly Me to the Moon" from the series, "Komm, Susser Tod" and "THANTOS" from End of Eva, and "Kyou No Hi Wa Sayounara" and "Tsubasa Wo Kudasai" from 2. Evangelion Finally is a collection of vocal songs performed by Yoko Takahashiand Megumi Hayashibaraas heard in the hit anime series NEON GENESIS EVANGELIONand EVANGELION 2. Translucent clear vinyl dances with captivating blue and green smoke, reminiscent of the mesmerizing AT Field encounters and breathtaking angelic battles.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment