276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NYX Professional Makeup Can'T Stop Won'T Stop Full Coverage Concealer -Soft Beige, 0.025

£8.545£17.09Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you are a lover of nature and animals and a vegan lifestyle is very important to you, you don't have to limit your vegan lifestyle to only vegan food. I’ve come to find that matte formulas just don’t look good on my skin, especially when I’m trying to cover blemishes with them. I probably didn’t notice the oxidisation because it first applies a tiny bit lighter and then just adjusts to my perfect shade… LOL! Rich pigments, long-lasting formulas and a fun approach to colour help you find your perfect match across its high-quality line of matte lipsticks, waterproof mascaras and brushes. The shade '01 Light' in the Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer is suited for light skin with neutral undertones.

The biggest problem I have with the HD photogenic concealer is that they tend to oxidize so I started trying to get a shade or two lighter.Cover and Conceal: Conceal, brighten under the eyes, and highlight with NYX Professional Makeup Can't Stop Won't Stop Concealer; Available in inclusive shades to match Can't Stop Won't Stop Foundation, this contouring concealer can go the distance. Lasts for up to 24 hours with a waterproof formula, this concealing makeup provides a soft matte finish that won't transfer. Such a shame that they decided to tack on a few bucks, especially since there’s not much difference.

You can use our blendable, matte formula to camouflage imperfections, brighten up your face and contour those features to perfection.As the outstanding balance, plus the interest now form part of your payable balance they will attract interest at your account rate, meaning you will pay interest on interest. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. Truthfully, I’m just so overwhelmed with all the products I have yet to review so I’ll start slow and prioritize. You can use this blendable, matte formula to camouflage imperfections, brighten up your face and contour those features to perfection.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment