276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Narrow Console Table With Hairpin Legs | Wooden Rustic Hallway Table

£30.5£61.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I love our new console table! So easy to put together. It’s finished to a high standard and fits perfectly! Live Edge Round Corners Console Table Hairpin Legs Wooden Rustic Hallway Table UK 48 Hours Dispatch/48 Hours Delivery Radiator Table Shelf Narrow Console Table, Wall Mounted Foyer Bench 28" Hairpin Leg , Wooden Rustic Hallway Table, Entry Table, Sideboard Table, Plant Stand Wall Table With Leg Wall Mounted Radiator Cover for Entryway Narrow Console Foyer Table Slim and Thin Table 100cm/90cm/20cm Set of 4 (4'' to 20'') Golden Brass Hairpin Legs | Gold Brass Powder coated Furniture Legs 4" 6'' 8'' 10'' 12'' 14'' 16'' 18'' 20'' Inch

Console Table With Hairpin Legs - Etsy UK Oak Console Table With Hairpin Legs - Etsy UK

Unbreakable Glass Sideboard,Modern Console Table,Narrow Entryway Table,Entry Table,Small Dreuar Table,Walnut Colored Wood Slim Hallway TableLove your table! Would you mind sharing where you had your legs custom made at? I’m not looking for a specific height, but rather a smaller base plate. I want to make a narrow table like you (max 10″), and almost all base plates are 4.75-5″, so they will just barely fit. Your base plates look smaller, so I’d love to know where you had them made? Thanks!! SLIM DINING TABLE - Reclaimed Wood Hairpin Leg Dinning Table - Industrial, Rustic, Mid Century, Vintage, Retro, Kitchen

DIY hairpin leg console table How to make a super simple DIY hairpin leg console table

Industrial Silver – Silver in colour, our Galvanised Steel range has been dipped and treated with Zinc to make it water and rust-resistant. The galvanised coating is up to 10 times more resistant to abrasion than standard powder coating. Perfect for indoor and outdoor use. Coffee TABLE base for ROUND and SQUARE table top,Steel table base,Metal table base,Industrial style steel table baseFarm house Rustic Hairpin Coffee Table. Hand Made. Industrial hairpin legs. Size selection available Console Table - RADIATOR - Salon - Deep 20cm top with Hand Painted White Gloss Top and Hairpin Legs Extendable Rectangle Dining Table with MDF Walnut / Oak Effect Table Top and Metal Strong Premium Legs

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment