276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Baby Casting Kit to Make 3D Hand and Foot Plaster Casts by BabyRice (Pewter)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Wedding Hands ,Hands Casting Kits, Baby n Me castings, Plaster crafts, DYI hands kits, Adult hands kits, Kids hands kits Our 3d mould kits serve as an extraordinary gift for any family, marking milestones, engagements, weddings, or any other occasion.

Whether you are looking for a belly casting kit, a baby casting kit for a baby shower gift, a 3D casting kit to capture your pet’s paw, or casting supplies for your next craft project, we’ve got the tools you need. From pregnancy to birth and beyond, we’ve got a 3D casting kit to help you create a special keepsake with your nearest and dearest. We hand craft baby life casts and create bespoke inclusion jewellery products that are ideal christening gifts, baby shower gift ideas and baby keepsakes.Baby Toddler, 3D Silicone Handprint Footprint Kit, Personalised and Colourful, Make it at home, Unbreakable, I started Baby casting co in 2010 when I had my first daughter as my sister in law had a cast of her baby and spent a fortune on it – I loved it. Hand Casting Kit | Moulding Memories Kit | Anniversary Gift | Foot Casting, Baby Casting, Couple Casting, Unique Gift Keepsake, Alginate. In the end I finally got a foot casting that I was ha ppy with framed it and thought never again! A friend saw what I had done and asked if I could attempt one for her so I did…

Hello! You have arrived at the home of the original do it yourself 3D life casting kit company. Whether you're looking for a baby hand and foot casting kit, a family hand casting kit, a couples hand casting kit or alginate and plaster casting materials, you are at the right place.

STOP IT ALREADY Candles and Oils for aiding you in banishing or casting off bad habits and behaviors for yourself and others Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. absolutely amazing service, I was under a deadline to complete a very unique mould of a hand for a end of year trophy. After a mess up on my part Carl went out of his way to assist me in getting the right solution for what I needed. Joshua Roode Foil Handprint For Siblings Brother Sister, With Inkless Kit, Christmas Mum Dad Gift, Husband Wife, Personalised Keepsake, Nursery Print Material: 100% Skin & Baby Safe, Color Changing Moulding Powder (175gmsx2), High Strength Casting powder (250gmsx2), Detailed Pictorial Instruction Manual

Our baby hand & foot casting kits below are great value for money. Everything is included for you to have a go at making your own baby hand and foot cast keepsake and finish them in a luxurious metallic paint. These freestanding sculptures offer a tangible connection that can be held and cherished for eternity. Preserve a unique and cherished moment shared with a special someone, capturing its essence for all time Kairos-Mould’s Casting Kits Huge Starter Kit Chest - Witchcraft Kit , Spell Kit, Starter Kit, Beginners Kit, Solitary, Hedge, Wicca, Casting, Baby Witch, ApothecarySince 2000 Babyprints has grown into the UK’s leading brand with Babyprints businesses across the UK, in Scotland, Ireland and Wales, even abroad. You may have seen us casting in popular high street brands or on TV. There's enough alginate and plaster in each kit to create up to 6 different hand and/or foot casts of a newborn baby or 2-3 casts of a toddler. Set of 50 Herbs, 6 Resins & 3 Salts Sachets - Witchcraft Kit , Spell Kit, Starter, Beginners, Wicca, Casting, Baby Witch, Apothecary Set Using our Casting Kits to create a hand sculpture is a profound way to commemorate significant life moments and forge enduring memories with your dear ones.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment