276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water 1oz

£16.4£32.80Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While not exactly a skincare product, Smashbox's Photo Finish Primer Water does have some nourishing ingredients. There’s hyaluronic acid and glycerin to help with dehydration, niacinamide to refine the look of pores, and caffeine to wake up the skin. The long-term benefits of these when applied via priming/setting spray are unclear, but they definitely contribute to the final appearance when using this mist, and a little extra nourishment doesn't hurt. My skin is normal to combination but prone to dehydration. When it comes to makeup and the way I like my skin to look, my preference is definitely dewy (so much that it errs on the shiny side), so any makeup products that are hydrating and luminous are right up my alley. This is probably why I like setting mists so much—they add a final layer of moisture.

Perfect for those who struggle with the appearance of enlarged pores and excess sebum production, Filorga Pore-Express Regulating Primer works to balance and even out oily and combination complexions to enhance makeup application. Such is the case with the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water. Not only does it prep and hydrate the skin prior to makeup application, but it works as a setting spray and refreshing mist as well. Think of it as a lightweight, hydrating, one-and-done skin treatment that you can call on multiple times a day for a range of reasons, knowing it will deliver every time. I love the way my skin looks when I apply this. It blurs everything a bit and makes it looks so nice But that is where it ends.Smashbox Primers have a loyal following, the brand has an entire range of solutions to suit every skin type and requirement – so there’s definitely one for you. Although, you can also wear primer by itself on no-makeup days, just to give yourself a more even complexion.

In a soft-gel formula, Smashbox's transparent primer promises that soft-focus finish, as though your skin has been airbrushed IRL – it acts as a base for you to apply your make-up, ensuring that it stays in place on your face for longer without going patchy. Too much of anything becomes a bad thing. Of course, if you pile on the Smashbox's Photo Finish primer, it can clog your pores because it is effective enough used in small doses. Aside from your skin-type, choosing a primer all really depends on what you want out of them, because some act as a smoothing canvas whereas others give you that golden, high-shine glow. Ask yourself, do you want an evened-out base complexion or a sparkling fresh-faced shine? Does Smashbox primer clog pores?Thanks for your review! Very informative… I saw this new product via Sephora and was googling review on this product. Definitely a pass for me as I have dry and sensitive skin. Great Help!!! This primer is everything you love about the original Smashbox primer in a light, pure and refreshing form. From the silky-smooth texture of the original to the super-fine mist of this new water, now there’s a primer for everyone. I think the disappointment for me stems from the fact they market as a product that restores moisture and helps retain it. I didn’t feel like it was moisturizing in the least. To me it seems like a very overpriced, mediocre facial mist!

Sad You Missed Out On the Peter Thomas Roth Full-Size Hydra Gel Eye Patch Party? Buy These Hydra Gels Instead! The primer water is free of silicone, alcohol and oil, and it contains revitalizing electrolytes that help to wake up and restore your skin’s moisture. Primers have become a staple product in many of our makeup routines and for good reason. Creating the perfect base for your makeup and working to extend wear time, primers smooth and soften the skin and allow any products you apply on top to adhere perfectly to your complexion and stay in place. Thanks for the review. I wondered about this. I have combo but more dry skin and I was debating on this one. I also have large pores and am thinking about the pore minimizing primer they have out. Do you like it that one? Also, what misting/setting spray would you recommend that’s alcohol free but sets makeup and can be used throughout the day? I use skindinavia but it has alcohol and I’m trying to get away from using alcohol on my face. Thanks!There are few things in this world that I love more than a multipurpose beauty product. A cream blush that also works on lips? Give it to me. A moisturizer with broad spectrum SPF? Sign me up—I'm a huge fan of any great product that simplifies my routine and/or has added benefits I never knew I needed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment