276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Missoni Missoni Wave For Men 3.4 oz EDT Spray

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Missoni Wave Pour Homme is a citrus aromatic fragrance for men, which was created by Christophe Raynaud and launched in 2020 by Missoni. The top scent of Missoni Missoni Wave starts with sea notes, citruses and tangerine which will awaken your senses and will energize you.

Von der Duft-DNA riecht er wie einen Mischung aus Versace pour Homme und Chanel Allure Homme Sport, nur dass seine Haltbarkeit sogar besser ist. They may also limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. In addition, as we give you the option to choose what best suits your needs from several sellers, you have the power to decide so you can make your purchase as you wish. In the heart notes we can highlight floral notes, among which, clary, lavender, Egyptian pelargonium and rosemary.If you take a moment to reflect on how relatively few "exceptional" spring/summer cheapies there are in existence today, this is certainly one to strongly consider having in your collection!

The strongest notes are the vanilla orchid and lavender giving it a noticeably vanillic floral accord, followed by the citruses/mandarin for fresh citrus notes. Close your eyes and the Missoni Wave Eau de Toilette for men will transport you to a beach with crystal clear water and a refreshing sea breeze.Havent tried Versace PH or Chanel AHS, but if they are as described (Versace being brighter and Chanel being creamier) I'm guessing I'd like versace even better. But I do own Versace Pour Homme (which is also very nice), but I personally like Missoni Wave better.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment