276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ARMANI Eau Pour Homme Eau de Toilette 100 Ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

More than just a fragrance; this is a powerful reinvention of the iconic Armani scent, embodying an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. Synonymous with refinement and excellence, Giorgio Armani Beauty products are created with the highest attention to detail. Armani Pour Homme is a soapy, fresh scent that is clean and elegant; it is fresh and light yet the Sandalwood and Oak Moss in its base give it some real heft. When I got home I discovered it, gave it a try and instantly wished I had bought it instead of Monogram.

In the heart, we recognize the note of carnation, a flower with a spicy profile that evokes clove, lavender, nutmeg, acrid but pleasant, and the queen of floral notes, the rose. If you're a regular user, please take a break, explore our other interesting content, and come back later. But it's still very good, and similar to Dior's Eau Sauvage without the cabbage-y accord near the skin that I don't much care for in that scent. This Cosmair era bottle has higher concentration and projects well for the first hour and a half, and lasts about 5 hours on my skin, which isn't great, but twice as long as I get from the last formulation.As a complete aside, I remember an article in the London Times in the early 1990s in which Norman Lamont, then Chancellor of the Exchequer, claimed that he was addicted to Armani Eau Pour Homme. Finally, from the base are released: cedar wood, with its references to freshly cut wood, the sensuality of Moschus, the woodland inspiration typical of oak moss and sandalwood, the precious wood that gives structure to the composition. But the drydown comes quickly and the mid and basenotes are more rounded, with clove and soapy woods. In the end, there is talk of a not unusual spending ceiling for fragrances that carry the Giorgio Armani logo, an elegant and hyper-feminine high fashion brand, and luxury cosmetics. You can forget about getting anywhere close to this level with cheapies such as Victor or Aqua di Selva.

From a skilful blend of the most beautiful raw materials, Giorgio Armani creates perfume that’s timeless and vibrant, but fluid and simple. It's a fragrance that evokes a mood of passionate, yet seemingly effortless, seduction, making it the signature scent of the man who knows how to attract with innate magnetism. Armani Code Eau de Parfum for Men is an invitation to experience the essence of a sensual woody amber fragrance, a symphony of seduction that effortlessly captures intense attraction. Inspired by the elements of nature, the Giorgio Armani fragrances are an example of invisible sophistication. Just as the Ralph Lauren scent completely synced with that brand's image, Armani Eau Pour Homme perfectly represents the pared down luxury that Armani is known for.Armani Beauty invites you to embark on a sensory journey like no other, where each fragrance is a masterpiece crafted to perfection. Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) is a late arrival–but absolute peer–to an elite group of citrus Chypres starting with Chanel's 1955 Pour Monsieur and including Monsieur Givenchy, YSL Pour Homme, Capucci Pour Homme, among others. The following scents have been used in its realization: the delicately refreshing and sour aroma of bergamot, the fresh and decisive basil, the acidic and fresh personality of lemon and green orange. With such a mid-high cost, the fragrance is worth every penny: it will overwhelm the senses and psyche. I first smelled it in 1985 when I bought a bottle of Ralph Lauren's Monogram which had just come out.

I'm far from the biggest fan of citrus bombs, but this aromatic is high quality, classy, and has depth.Only reviews that feature the label "Verified Review" have been checked to ensure that the author actually used or purchased the product. Giorgio Armani himself describes it as a perfume that encapsulates the essence of a confident woman who dares to say yes to life's adventures.

Giorgio Armani make-up leverages comfort and simplicity from the finest materials, ensuring maximum ease of use and the perfect result. The Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Homme Eau De Toilette and the Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lui/Il/He Eau de Toilette are also good perfumes for men.A quantity of essential oils close to 10% is the salient feature that hides behind the impalpable cloud characteristic of the eau de toilette.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment