276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Liverpool Team Squad 2023-2024 Signed Poster Print Framed Picture Photo Autograph Gift Mohamed Salah Luis Diaz Virgil Van Dijk

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Athletic’s piece did not run the rule over the Reds’ transfer targets, though plenty of midfielders have been named by other outlets. He was the manager who had bet on me when I did not know what to do at West Ham. When he left, I believed that it would not be the same and I needed to take a step forward.” The Reds had originally taken the decision to keep their powder dry in the winter window but, following Tottenham’s interest, opted to make the move for the Colombia international.

He has scored more than Luis Suarez, Fernando Torres, Terry McDermott, Steve Heighway, Ronnie Whelan, Steve McManaman, and countless others — a tally somewhat surprising for a player who is certainly more than just goals. He’s now 17 th overall, and one of only eighteen Liverpool players who have scored above 100 goals. (He sits just above John Barnes after Manchester United, ahead on ratio alone.) I’ve been at Hertha for 22 years. This isn’t meant as an insult to anyone else, but Marko is by far the best midfielder I’ve seen in my time at the club.” Hertha Berlin manager Pal Dardai said in December 2018 after Grujic scored the only goal in a win over Frankfurt. Roberto Firmino has been at Liverpool for eight great years, and while it will be heart-breaking to see him go, we can at least spend his last few months in a red shirt giving him the roses he richly deserves.

When Paul Scholes made tw*ts of Barnsley’s defence with the filthiest first touch ever

Signed & framed Liverpool shirts are incredibly popular, so special items get snapped up fast, and unique finds are hard to come by. At Firma Stella we pride ourselves on sourcing some of the best Liverpool FC memorabilia on the market – hand-selecting each item for authenticity and quality. Browse our collection now to unearth signed items, including autographed boots, balls, photos and more!

After Liverpool endured a defensive injury crisis in 2020-21, they reacted by signing Kabak on loan from Schalke during the January transfer window. After scoring just one goal during his second spell at Newcastle, the former England striker dropped down to the Championship with Reading in 2021. Luis Suarez Growing up his idol was Ronaldinho — something he shares with plenty of Brazilians around his age, surely. The influence of the idol of his youth is partially evident in how he plays: his game, his style of play, and the joy he brings to every moment with the ball honors a specific style of play that is very Brazilian — though you wouldn’t necessarily say he reminds you of his Ronaldinho. Liverpool’s weirdest signing of the Premier League era, especially when you consider the defender was used as an auxiliary centre-forward. Leighton Clarkson – Aberdeen confirmed the signing of the midfielder from Liverpool on June 15. The Dons paid an undisclosed fee to retain the 21-year-old after his successful season on loan in 2022/23. He played in 38 games across all competitions, whilst scoring six goals and also laying on nine assists.LIVERPOOL Embrace the Red Pride: Signed Liverpool Memorabilia at Sportagraphs Celebrate the Liverpool Legacy with Authentic Signed Memorabilia Emre Can has gone on to have a decent career since leaving Liverpool in 2020. The German midfielder is a regular for Die Mannschaft and recently succeeded Marco Reus as team captain at Borussia Dortmund where he has played for the last three years.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment