276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PoKéMoN TCG: Reshiram & Charizard GX Premium Collection, Gold, One Size

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Arguably not quite the competitive staple of its Reshirard predecessor but a nice card none the less, and by no means terrible in play. This card is from the Sun & Moon Promo series and specifically was part of the Sun & Moon Team Up PreRelease. The one in the picture is of the STAFF version of the card. Sharing the same descriptive text as its Team Up main set counterpart " When expelling a blast of superhot fire, the red flame at the tip of its tail burns more intensely." This full art promo arrived in the Charizard-GX Premium Collection in both a standard and jumbo size format. It features the same moveset as its GX counterparts from Burning Shadows and is essentially the missing standard full art from the Burning Shadows set. Illustrated by 5ban graphics. Charizard, the final evolution of everyone’s favorite fire Pokémon, is worth more than you might think. In the Pokémon Trading Card Game (TCG), there have been many releases of Charizard. It’s a fantastic card to have. The Diamond & Pearl series got its first Charizard in its final expansion: Diamond & Pearl: Stormfront. It's wings can carry this Pokémon close to an altitude of 4,600 feet. It blows out fire at very high temperatures. Artwork by Mitsuhiro Arita.

Value is tied closely to rarity, so the rarer the card, the more it is worth. GX cards tend to be rarer than standard cards, so they’re higher in value. You should also look for: A lot of people ask us about this, and it leads to a lot of confusion. So, let’s straighten out the facts. Released around August 2017, the first Charizard-GX card is full-art (like all Charizard-GX cards) and features Crimson Storm. Despite being ultra-rare, it’s not the most valuable Charizard-GX card.Start by looking for local online marketplaces such as Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist, or local online classifieds where you can post about the cards you have for sale. Gaming stores are a great place to look for buyers. Some stores may be interested in buying your collection, or selling it for a commission. They also organize Pokemon gaming events, and may have a bulletin board where you can advertise your collection is for sale. Left to right: Charizard RC5/RC32 from the Generations Radiant Collection, Charizard 11/108 Rare Holo from Evolutions and Dragon Majesty's 3/70 Charizard. Cinnibar Island's gym leader Blaine entered the Pokemon TCG fray with a number of his Pokemon in the Gym Challenge set in 2000 including this awesome Charizard. No descriptive/lore text makes me a little sad, but instead we got a cool portrait of Blaine's face where that text would've gone so who can complain right? This card was illustrated by Ken Sugimori.

If you want to know whether your card is likely to sell for a lot of money, you need to consider these factors: Whether it has been evaluated – send your card to PSA or a similar service so it can be professional verified. Any card that has PSA 10 will sell for a lot of money.A really unique artwork promo which was released as part of the Detective Pikachu Promo set. The card came out as both a standard sized and Jumbo sized promo in the Detective Pikachu Charizard-GX Case File. When the DP set originally came out I was a bit skeptical about the look of the cards, but once I'd watched the movie (I watched it AFTER the sets release) I warmed to them, it's now one of my favourite sets. The flaming zard nicely represents a certain scene in the movie. Illustrated by Framestore. For the standard-sized card version, see below. Released for the celebration of a certain Ryan Reynolds movie, this card is jumbo sized and is quite popular, even though the style in which Charizard is drawn is a little controversial. Graded Pokemon cards are authenticated, given a numeric grade to indicate their condition, and encapsulated in a “tamper proof” plastic case. The higher the cards grade, the higher it’s value. The grade of the card is based on factors such as centering, corners, edges, and surface quality. From left to right: Skyridge Charizard 146/144, EX Dragon Charizard 100/97, EX Crystal Guardians Charizard 4/100.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment