276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumiser Titanium (One-Step, dry and style, 2-in-1 styling tool, titanium coating, unique oval design, for mid to long hair) RVDR5279UKE

£17.995£35.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You don't have permission to access "http://www.very.co.uk/revlon-salon-one-step-hair-dryer-and-volumiser-titanium-rvdr5279/1600647471.prd" on this server. Step 3 - Get the desired look: Easily adjust to your ideal temperature using the LED display. Multiple heat settings provide styling variety and gorgeous results for all hair types. To avoid passing the tool through the hair multiple times, it’s best to towel- or air-dry hair to around 80% dry before using the One Step, then section and spritz with a heat protector spray to avoid damage from the heated barrel. One thing that saves time with the tool is you won’t need to brush or detangle hair first (unless it’s very tangled) as the two sets of bristles do that effectively. I received this as a Christmas gift. I was hesitant to try it, as I envisioned my.hair tangling while blowing all around, and I had a hairdryer and brush routine gave me ok results. I decided to give.it a try and.WOW! It was easy and effortless. My.hair is dry, smooth, shiny, and.just beautiful! All in 10 minutes!

Revlon ‎RVDR5222FMNT One-Step™ Volumizer and Ionic Hair Dryer Revlon ‎RVDR5222FMNT One-Step™ Volumizer and Ionic Hair Dryer

I am obsessed with this Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumiser Titanium so much so that I look forward to washing my hair just so I can use it again. When I first took it out of the box I was worried to see how big the brush/barrel was but after just one use it was a winner for me as it really did give me the result of salon blow dry in less than 15 minutes all on my own. It is really Ionic technology for less frizz and shiny, healthly-looking hair. Titanium coating for even heat distribution and more visible shine. Tangle-Free Combination Bristles made of nylon and boar for detangling, improved volume and control. Charcoal-Infused Nylon Bristles: Refreshes second-day styles and smooths hair’s cuticle for glossy results. When buying partner items like this one, your contract of sale will be with our Range Plus Partner instead of us.

PROS: One appliance to style, no need for a brush and a dryer. Lightweight and fast. Great for travel. I absolutely hate having wet hair, so I have to dry and straighten it straight away, it takes ages and I get so hot! Initially I loved it (except for how hot it seemed to get). After a few uses I kept smelling something burning and it was my hair! I believe the brush got too hot and melted a bit and my hair happened to be there. It also would spark from the heat and make a weird vacuum sound. And I kept using it thinking it was user error or something; until yesterday morning. I was drying my damp hair when I heard it make a really scary sound like it was dying or like an animal was dying.

REVLON One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Hot Air Brush REVLON One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Hot Air Brush

Blow dry each section lifting the hair from the root wrapping the hair around the barrel. To prevent over-drying, do not concentrate the airflow on any one area for too long. The oval-shaped barrel is also ceramic-coated, which helps distribute heat evenly over the tool so there are no damaging hot spots. The tool does heat up quite a bit during use, however, so it’s best not to touch it. Sensibly, the end of the brush has a cool tip to help avoid accidental damage when manoeuvring the tool around the hair. The One Step is extremely intuitive to use – simply brush it steadily through damp hair, allowing time for the jets of hot air to do their work, and simultaneously roll the hair in the direction you like. The whole process feels effortless, and takes just minutes. Our shoulder-length curly hair was left in big and bouncy waves after just over ten minutes of drying.By working with a variety of trusted Range Plus Partners, we’re able to offer our customers a wider selection of products. We can’t recommend this hot air brush enough if you’re after a tool that’s powerful, durable and promises a shiny, frizz-free finish. The smaller barrel is better for creating curls and body, but the larger one is ideal if want a simpler, faster way to dry and style your hair. This is AMAZING ! Especially if you're someone like me who cannot seem to figure out how to use a round brush and use the blow dryer at the same time (lol) It makes me feel like I just had a professional blow out with zero effort. Is the new Plavogue Hair Dryer Brush an upgrade to classic hair brushes like Revlon One-Step? Well, there are some different features that you need …

Generic Error - Boots

Finally, what we feel is the most significant feature of the Revlon Pro is the fact you can use it one-handed. When time is tight in the morning, or you just fancy an extra few minutes in bed, you can apply make-up at the same time as drying your hair. Believe us, we do this regularly. If that’s a little too ambitious, you can enjoy a cup of tea or eat toast at the same time. This, for us, is a gamechanger. Verdict Both the new and old Revlon One-Step dryer allows users to adjust heat settings conveniently in the middle of the drying & styling process. One difference is that the Revlon PLUS dryer brush features 4 heat settings (low, medium, high & cool), which is more flexible than the original model. And I’ve tested the heat from both products, and I felt the Revlon Plus in its highest setting was a bit hotter than the original model. Sorry, The New Model Is Still Noisy

Holding a heavy hair dryer is a disaster for arthritic hands, which can be painful and uncomfortable for arthritis patients. If you are suffering … The Revlon One-Step hair dryer is the perfect hair tool that is deemed the one for people who are looking for the best affordable blow dryer brush, with a large-sized brush and a price that meets everyone’s budgets. In a year where hairdresser’s appointments have become vanishingly rare, the One Step has come into its own as an all-in-one drying and styling tool that delivers surprisingly professional-looking results. Could this innovative hot brush remove the need to ever book a blowdry again?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment