276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Horstmann CENTAURSTAT 7 Thermostat, Multi

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The idea is only heat a room when required, my Energenie TRV was first attempt, also sockets, light switches, and energy monitors all on the same system, and one could use IFTTT (if this then that) to have geofencing with the TRV, it claimed to work with Nest, but in real terms didn't, and the anti hysteresis software was OTT, so to get room to 20°C at 8 am one had to set it to 22°C at 7 am then 20°C at 8 am, which means geofencing would not work. Finally, never leave your tool unattended, especially if there are children and animals in the house. Also view the frequenty asked questions at the bottom of the page for useful tips about your product.

First, you need to ask yourself if the brand you have chosen can provide you with the tools you need now, and the ones you will need in the future. When/if we are happy with the Hive system I will properly isolate the old room stat wiring at both ends so that it is properly unused but can be reinstated without having to run new cabling (the cable run is a nightmare between the wiring centre and the stat location). This is why it is in the company’s best interest to provide only quality products to ensure that no negative feedback is received.If you are unsure or need any advice on your DIY or trade job, they are more than happy to answer your questions. If looking for the best, than likely the Myson iVector fan assisted radiators are the way to go, fast response times, can heat and cool, not effected very much by furniture in front of them, and with a 5 speed fan once the room is warm can hardly hear the fan.

Once again, I feel I'm making some assumptions here so a second opinion would leave me feeling more confident about tackling this on a cold weekend when we'll probably want the heating off for as short a time as possible. Also, many of them are made with flimsy materials that could fall apart easily with the vibrations of usage. Different skill levels and experience has a significant factor in the effectiveness of a tool, as well as other things. It certainly seems unusual in that most battery-operated 'stats would keep the display going even when removed from the backplate; they certainly don't 'use' the boiler power from the backplate for the display. These aren’t always the same type of product, but usually products that people are interested in when they’ve bought Horstmann Centaurstat 7 Room Thermostat.

I have looked at several such as the Nest, Hive, Honeywell, Tado, and Netatmo but not sure which one is best and how they can be connected. First of all, many well-known brand names tend to boast about their flagship tools in television, trade magazines and online ads. We're sorry but this product has now been discontinued by Horstmann Controls and can no longer be purchased. When working at heights, never leave tools lying out in the areas where they could present a hazard to the people below.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment