276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LeapFrog 80-19269E Learn and Groove Musical Table Activity Center, Multi

£57.845£115.69Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Press, slide, pull and spin colourful instruments and shapes to activate a variety of learning responses.

Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. It can be adjusted from a standing table for toddlers to a sit-down play table for babies, simply by removing the legs. She does loves the microphone and drives us crazy with making it sing all the time, but it helps get her started in the right mood. We’ve had the LeapFrog Learn and Groove Musical Table for quite a few months now as we bought it when Amelia turned 6 months; we wanted something more interactive than the toys she had at the time. The angle of the legs means that it won’t tip over, which is good for toddlers and those beginning to walk or stand upright.

That said, it is well and truly now a firm part of his toy collection, and does still see frequent use throughout a day. It has also helped his walking, as he can hold onto it and walk around the table to get to the activities that he wishes to play with.

The music mode of the Leapfrog Learn and Groove Activity Station features real instrument sounds and various musical styles.I would, as it has lots of different sounds, lights and colours, and is great for both younger and older children. If your little one is ready for more interactive toys or you want to encourage them to stand and play or start to talk this table is perfect and it can be used by multiple children at the same time which is great if you have siblings or a play date.

The LeapFrog Learn and Groove Activity Station is an interactive, five-station, stationary activity centre that rewards every movement with upbeat music, fun sounds, lights and dance beats. Press, slide, pull and spin colorful instruments and shapes to activate a variety of learning responses. The legs of the Leapfrog Learn and Groove musical table come off too; I think this is a brilliant idea as it means young ones who can’t stand yet can still enjoy playing with it. Unless you have quite a lot of storage space it's probably easier and more convenient to leave it up.A flip of the jukebox page transforms the activities on the table from learning activities into musical discoveries! By turning the page of the centre book you can flick between learning mode which covers colours, numbers, letters, phrases and then you have music mode which plays lots of sounds, tunes and nursery rhymes. At five months he is still not able to twist the seat 360 degrees himself but sure he will be able to soon. He seems to have quite a short attention span with most things and I find myself having to hold him quite a lot during the day but with this he's completely entertained for ages. The Learn and Groove musical table keeps my seven-month-old baby entertained, and she enjoys playing with it together and independently.

Babies at this stage can get frustrated because they can't move around as much as they would like, and the Learn and Groove has definitely helped to ease some of that frustration. You are currently visiting the United Kingdom LeapFrog site, which doesn't appear to match your current location.The 2009/2010 version has Tad and Lily on the learning pages of the book and Scout and Violet on the music pages of the book. Count to 20 with the Count-a-pillar game or play the ABC song letter by letter by pressing one drum at a time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment