276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Love Your Life: The joyful and romantic new novel from the Sunday Times bestselling author

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

will certainly remind readers why nineteen years after her first hit Kinsella remains one of the reigning queens of women’s fiction. And then there's the prickly situation with Matt's ex-girlfriend, who isn't too eager to let him go.

The novel is an easy read, easy to pick up and read while digesting a big meal or to avoid moving away from the air conditioner in the height of an Aussie summer. Person meets person, they fall in love over first half of book, a Bad Thing occurs, then they eventually reconcile for our Happily Ever After. This includes both my titles, Phantom, which is available in hardcover and large print, and The Ghosts of Thorwald Place, which is available in paperback, large print, and hardcover. Matt had a lot of pressure from his career and from his parents and so I really hoped his relationship with Ava would be a lovely and romantic thing for him but she wanted him to change everything about himself and so I found myself rooting for the relationship to fail and not for love to win! Twenties Girl, I’ve Got Your Number, Wedding Night, My Not So Perfect Life, which was a Goodreads Choice Awards finalist for Best Fiction in 2017, and Surprise Me.

While they all were a little unbelievable, Ava and Matt’s group of friends were definitely my favorite part of the book. For a long moment Harold and Nell lock eyes—two huge personalities confronting each other—then at last Harold subsides.

Despite their differences, the group absolutely adores each other, and Ava even manages to appeal to Matt’s more gruff set of friends. Perhaps most importantly, Matt is tied to a family job that makes him miserable, and his parents don’t care much for Ava. If you haven’t read any of her books yet, I’d recommend starting with a different one, like one of these.Through palpable tension balanced with glimmers of hope, Hoover beautifully captures the heartbreak and joy of starting over. I loved their parts more and let’s not forget the mischievous, shirt lover Harold, the lovely dog who stole my heart! I think Love Your Life had a potential to be really good general fiction, if only the romance wasn't pushed on us so strongly.

The writing retreat is special: no one is allowed to use their real names or reveal anything about themselves. Actually, not oBest-selling author Mark Manson brings his signature no-nonsense wisdom back to the subject he started his career covering: relationships.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment