276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanking Naughty Girls: James Spanks his wife and her friend: 1 (Spanking Naughty Girls Series)

£3.685£7.37Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My hairbrush has two sides, Young Lady, the bristle side for your silken hair, and the flat side for your round "seat of learning". You obviously, need?want to be taken over my knees. She knows, now, that she is going to be spanked very hard and for a long time, resulting in a very sore and red bottom. Up til now she has never been spanked, but has been wanting a spanking for about 6 yrs. She admits to being very nervous and afraid, which I explained to her was only natural and was to be expected with each spanking she will receive, and, she readily admitted that we will probably need to be meeting quite a few times. She also knows that she will be scolded throughout the spanking, and, will be receiving cornertime after the spanking. This "Sense of Healthy Fear" as I refer to it, is a mental state that makes the woman appreciate both the spanking and the spanker. Recently, I have been recruiting misbehaving ladies for spankings by handing out a card, much like a business card. I will be putting a sample of this on here shortly. I have been called by two ladies so far and expect to get even better results as time goes by. LOL. I wish I had thought of this years ago. I also am seriously considering doing videos, as soon as I can learn about any and all legal issues involved. I am going to start posting some of my spanking experiences here as time allows. At this time, though, there are no pics of spankings that I have given, but, hopefully, that will change. Since they were concerned about others hearing if we were to go to a motel/hotel, and, since my landlord was in town, it looked like it might be an open air, under the blue skies of night, spanking. Then I learned of the mobile home.

Very Naughty Wife - video Dailymotion Very Naughty Wife - video Dailymotion

Hello Young Lady. My name is Michael, aka THE BRATSPANKER and Santas Spanker, a patient, understanding, quiet and confident male. I am a Disciplinarian of misbehaving adult females who are intelligent, attractive, arrogant, haughty, or having a Diva-like attitude. The misbehaving woman also, at times, acts like a spoiled brat of a naughty girl needing firm handed attention. Oftentimes, a woman like this secretly desires a masterful man capable of scolding her, while putting her over his knees to give her a good long, hard bare bottom spanking. You appear to be just such a woman! If so, smile and turn this card over. If not, return this card because there is a young lady in here who is looking to meet me so I will give her a good spanking.I asked her husband if he understood this fact, and also if he wanted to witness the spanking. He agreed to both. Anita started squirming a bit, which is not unnatural for a woman who knows that she is going to be spanked, and, naturally, I thoroughly enjoyed the situation.

wife and I were on vacation. I went - Confession Post My wife and I were on vacation. I went - Confession Post

After a nice hug from her, a kiss on the cheek, and, a nice handshake from her husband, I left, with a good memory of a spanking that was justifiably well deserved. And, there are you good girls too, who have a naughty streak within you, who need a firm hand for guidance. Consultation along with a spanking usually is good enough for you, but, sometimes it is necessary to be a bit more forceful.Last night, I had the fortunate meeting with a 23 yr. old dark haired young lady who admitted to me that she was not exactly the best driver on the highway. Caught in the act for which you need Discipline, be it, misbehaving in one or more ways. This might range, Little Miss Naughty Lady, from just being extremely sassy to being haughty and/arrogant, to lying to me. Speeding and running red lights while driving, are some of the driving offenses for which you will be spanked. I am a patient man, Young Lady, but, when you are caught misbehaving, and you will be, and you have tested my limits, then it is time for me to stop your foolish nonsense and time for you to be taken over my knees and soundly spanked. The kind of a spanking that you will not soon forget!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment