276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ron Miel Honey and Rum 70 cl

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Wild Turkey American Honey, Evan Williams Honey Reserve, Celtic Honey, Bushmill Irish Honey, Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey, and Bärenjäger Honey Bourbon are among your options. I like to let the liqueur sit overnight to ensure the flavors are totally integrated, but if you're truly impatient you can use it right away. Well-balanced salted caramel brilliance makes an appearance in this vodka liqueur from Pony Brew Co, dedicated to supporting and protecting the native, endangered Cumbrian fell pony.

Norfolk Rum | The Norfolk Spirit Company Norfolk Rum | The Norfolk Spirit Company

Taste whichever honey you use first to decide if you want to use additional flavors like orange zest and cinnamon when making the syrup.Legendario's Elixir De Cuba is a created using a blend of aged Cuban rum and raisin extracts and brought down to 34% ABV. Taking inspiration from the flora and fauna at the Yattendon Estate in Berkshire, the folks at Berkshire Botanical have come up with this wonderfully sweet and floral gin! But really anything you think tastes good with honey, such as lemon zest, vanilla, chamomile, or anise, could do that job. Honey rum should always be served chilled, straight from the fridge, and ideally in frozen shot glasses.

Grande Club Ron Miel Honey Rum Liqueur 70cl Cayo Grande Club Ron Miel Honey Rum Liqueur 70cl

The folks behind the drink suggest topping it up with cola or enjoying it as a chaser alongside a beer. Silky layers of burnt sugar bring a rich, caramel profile to this indulgent yet balanced English Toffee Vodka. Cook honey, water, orange zest, and cinnamon over medium heat, stirring frequently, until it is integrated into a syrup, about 5 minutes. Regardless of the reason, honey has always been a part of human’s diet, either as a food or a beverage. A rum liqueur from Amarosa in Scotland, from the same team behind Aelder, made with a base of golden rum which sees the addition of rosehip and wild Scottish herbs.Liqueurs Liqueur Suppliers online that can supply wonderful and quality Liqueurs instead of you waiting months for yours to infuse. As much as I love Bärenjäger, when I compared it side-by-side I liked the homemade stuff just as much and it was a hell of a lot cheaper.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment