276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Twisted: The Fractured Fairy Tale and TikTok Sensation (Never After)

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is really hard for me as i LOVED the first 2 books of this series. Although I still found it entertaining, I didn’t really like any of the characters and the plot wasn’t really convincing enough for me. Also, I loved her friend Riya's character! She was a nice friend! But I hated Aidan! And I also didn't like how Yasmin's father did not trust her enough to leave everything to her alone! Anyways, THIS BOOK WAS TOO GOOD! 💖 I loved this book a lot!! I’ve always been a fan of the wizard of oz and the way Emily McIntire turned this amazing story into an even more amazing dark romance is beyond me!! She’s just so freaking talented and this book is proof of that!! Yasmin Karam (23): Heiress to the Sultan Diamond Company and the only daughter of Ali Karam! She's a people pleaser and never does anything to disappoint her father! I absolutely fell in love with Eveline. She’s definitely my favourite girl out of the whole Never After series. She’s just so amazing, strong, badass and gorgeous overall.. I would literally die to marry her!! I also relate to her in some aspects of her life which therefore made me love her even more!! She definitely has every right to be a villain and I support all of her rights and wrongs!!

Wretched is also a broken fairy tale where the main character is the villain and loosely takes references from the Wizard of Oz. Kudos to the author for making the dark-haired morally grey character a woman! I love it!I initially gave this 4 stars because, overall, I had fun with it; but the more I let it sit, the more I thought I've waited so long to read this and yet was a little disappointed because I could hardly see any difference between this book's dark romance and the previous Never After ones. Feel free to invite some friends to join our Round Table community!http://www.goodreads.com/group/invite_members/26989-goodreads-authors-readers

This book may not be my favorite of the series so far, but I definitely liked it more than book 2 and book 3 put together. The family dynamics were the most interesting and real part of the story. Whether it is love, guilt, or obligation, toxic and abusive family members aren’t always easy to cut off or distance yourself from. Julian’s strained relationship with his mother displayed that well, and Yasmin’s devotion to her father lightly touched on it. Yasmin is a brat who speaks out of turn, and he's the villain of her story. But he decides she'll be his―no matter what it takes to convince her. Pre- 𝘾𝙍𝙊𝙎𝙎𝙀𝘿 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙧𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙝 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨: 𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧. The only reason I’m giving it 4/5 stars is because I wish the ending was drawn out longer. It felt cut off in a way and didn’t feel as if it got the attention it deserved. As a reader, I felt as if we didn’t get enough time to see how everything played out and I without spoiling, I will say, I wish the final final conflict was hinted at more throughout the book. It just felt rushed. Plus I wanted more from the epilogue. More explanation on how everything worked out and how things were going.

I squint my eyes, irritation stabbing at my middle like a dull knife. “Are you implying I’m a whore?” Although I have to be honest, the age gap kind of put me off at the beginning of the book but I got used to it over time and the rest was obviously everything!! Snakes Are Sinister: Julian has a pet snake, which he has used to not only kill his father, but also dispose of the bodies of every suitor that arrived to meet Yasmin, anyone who gives him trouble and Aiden while leaving nothing of them to be found.

but instead, Ms Emily said "hmmm let's take everything we loved about movie Jasmine and twist it up, and everything we hated about movie Jasmine and intensify it" Plotwise this was pretty interesting and I have nothing to say about McIntire's writing, as it's addicting as always. I appreciate, however, that there was no grooming on MMC's part. Taboo doesn't scare me off, but it wouldn't have matched Julian's character at all.

Christmas Cards & Gift Wrap

Nicholas, 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥 where do i even begin. His love and protectiveness for his sister melted my cold dead heart. Our undercover agent was my kryptonite, i swear that man was made to rob my brain from all coherent thoughts. I found the writing to be very “tell not show” at times and also corny at times. Alll the secondary characters were two dimensional to me. And the plot had a ton of holes in it like I don’t have answers still about a couple of things. Better get it together, patatino, or else the people here will think you’re my daddy and not my husband."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment