276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ultimate Lifter Stretch Strapless Bra, Women's Seamless Bandeau Crop Tube Top Bra Strapless Padded Bralette

£8.125£16.25Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A perfect option beneath lazy-day loungewear, this bandeau delivers maximum comfort, sitting neatly and discreetly without fuss. At Expert Reviews, we know that hands-on testing gives us the best and most complete information about a product. Of course, it is available in larger sizes and looks super-flattering (you could even wear this as a top with a high-waisted skirt or trousers); but it’s unlikely to offer much in the way of enduring support that a more ample chest will require. You want to feel contained and to be sure that the bra is enhancing your outfit rather than being a potential hindrance. Throughout the day we took care to note any sagging, riding up or down of the back strap, or any discomfort from chafing or itching.

These 21 Strapless Bras Have the Best Reviews - Who What Wear UK

Bras that cater for larger busts often sacrifice on aesthetics, but this bra has a gorgeous sweetheart neckline and cute bow detailing.

There are plenty of strapless bras on the market, but precious few that do their job and still manage to make women feel attractive and comfortable.

Best strapless bra 2023: Comfortable, chic support for busts

We looked at design and aesthetics first, before examining all of the stitching and fastening details for strength and quality. Lovely materials and construction and a perfect fit plus the adjustable straps to make it invisible under cutaway sleeves or strapless makes it an essential for me.Standout review: "I was recommended this in branch so I hadn't read the online reviews before I purchased, which would have put me off. A strapless bra is a wardrobe essential – especially for those who like to wear strapless or fine-strapped dresses or tops, but for whom going bra-free isn’t an option.

Bras | Tu Clothing Bralettes and Crop Tops Bras | Tu Clothing

I am a 34 DDD and usually bandeau bras are not an option for me but this one provided enough hold where I wasn't pulling up my bra every two seconds while staying comfortable and not too tight. Only thing is unlike some other strapless bras, this one does not have a rubber layer inside to help prevent slipping, however from wearing this for a few hours it does not seem to slip anyways. Meanwhile, the band that sits across the back is wide, firm and tight – there’s no chance of slipping or sagging here, yet neither will you feel constricted.Elsewhere, X rows of hook and eyes form a solid support around the back, and around the front, the deep cups ensure there isn’t any unwanted overspill. I've made some mistakes before and although this is the most expensive bra I've purchased it's actually the best value.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment