276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Clip Cut Tool Hair, Professional DIY Home Trimmer Styling Clip Comb Hairstyle Typing Trim Tool Accurate Trimmer Fringe Hair Cutting Barrettes Hairpins, for Kids Women Haircut Shears Thinning

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While professional stylists will cut your hair wet, cutting it dry when you’re more of a novice leaves less room for error. Too many times have I cut my own fringe wet, only for it to dry into its natural wavy texture and end up looking way shorter than I intended. Step 6: Drop the right side and middle sections and assess. Make sure the middle and the side look connected. This is a good time to clean up any loose hair that may have been left. Once this looks good, repeat Step 5 on the remaining uncut hair on the left-hand side. With all of us spending a lot more time at home, we wanted to find out what beauty content you actually wanted to read during this time. So, we asked and a lot of you reached out to us requesting at-home beauty routines and expert guides on how to get those salon-level treatments from the comfort of your own home. One particular request we've seen coming in increasingly as time goes by is for a step-by-step guide on how to trim your own fringe. When it’s wet the hair is stretched out so appears longer,” explains Dom Seeley, International Creative Director of Color Wow. “If you have curly hair, remember to factor in the shrinkage too and consider where the curls will fall.” Step 4: Once the centre has been snipped and the hair is fairly see-through at the ends, use the scissors in the upwards motion again but slightly tilt and snip diagonally. This will start to take off the hair to the length you want it. It’s essential to thin the hair first so you can cut through the hair with ease.

The biggest mistake people make when cutting their fringe is cutting horizontally,” advises Frédéric Fekkai, celebrity hairstylist and founder of FEKKAI haircare. Step 3: Start with the centre section. Use the comb to lay all the hairs flat, and use fingers to set yourself a guide of what length you’d like the fringe to sit at. Once the length is established, use your scissors and use upward motions to snip into the hair below your fingers. Keep doing this until the hair has become very fine. So, you’re ready to take the first cut. Stand directly in front of a mirror so that your head is straight then, rather than pulling the hair taut or stretching it between my fingers like you see professionals doing in the salon, follow the shape of your existing fringe as it hangs by taking teeny-tiny cuts starting at the centre and working outwards. It feels right to preface this piece with a little disclaimer: I am not a hairdresser. In fact, I can only wholeheartedly apologise to all the wonderful stylists and hair experts I know for what I’m about to divulge. For, despite having the utmost respect and adoration for the skill and dexterity of all those that work in the hair industry, I have a confession to make… I cut my own fringe. On a fairly regular basis, too. Step 7: You should, by now, have trimmed the fringe into shape! Once this is complete, you have the option of taking some weight out, but if you like your fringe very full, then stop here.When you are ready to trim, ensure you are cutting vertically to add softness and movement.” A small, upwards-cutting technique means that your hair will look naturally choppy and voluminous and leaves more room for error than a sharp, blunt fringe cut. Of course, it goes without saying that the best person to cut your fringe is a professional (and especially if you are getting a brand new one cut in). Step 2: Split your fringe into three sections: one directly in the middle in line with your nose and one on either side.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment