276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Learning to Dance in the Rain

£3.68£7.36Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She was passionate about the rain and I was passionate about the way she loved it. It was that way with everything. It is safe to say that if I didn’t have her, there would be no fire in me at all.” I think rain is as necessary to the mind as to vegetation. My very thoughts become thirsty, and crave the moisture.” On that rainy day, a warrior rose above the storm, through all odds, in his fight for success. He practised for that day as though the practice was going to keep him alive because it really does. In the downpour of affection, we find joy, for dancing with you is dancing with my heart.” – Karen Clodfelder

Today I resolve to keep in step with the Lord as He shows me how to still sing and dance in the rain— by eliminating the past baggage of insecurities and to simply love.” If the rain spoils our picnic, but saves a farmer’s crop, who are we to say it shouldn’t rain?” – Tom Barrett Life’s unpredictable showers teach us to sway and twirl, and find harmony in our dance.” – Jennifer AquilloWhen we face difficulties in life, it's easy to become consumed by them. We might feel like our problems are insurmountable and that there's nothing we can do to change our circumstances. But by shifting our perspective and learning to dance in the rain, we can find a new sense of purpose and meaning in life. Dancing implies action marked by skill and grace. You may be feeling bad because of the rain in your life, but you can still take action that makes you come alive.” Today I resolve to keep in step with the Lord as He shows me how to still sing and dance in the rain— by eliminating the past baggage of insecurities and to simply love.” – Joyce Erwing-Chow Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” – Rabindranath Tagore

Find the Silver Lining: It can be hard to see the good in a bad situation, but try to find the silver lining. Maybe the challenge you're facing is an opportunity to learn a new skill, meet new people, or grow closer to someone you love. Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability. When I dance in the rain I feel free from everyday worries; For with each drop from sky above I get one step closer towards true love.” Learn to embrace chaos instead of trying to avoid it — for it takes dancing in the rain sometimes just survive the storm;”

The world needs to see that when we work together as a united community, we can be anything that we want and achieve anything we want! We are stronger than ever and our future promises to be bright. The only way to change the world for the better is through inclusion and unity. We must love and respect each other regardless of the colour of our skin, the state we live in, our religion or any other factor that makes us unique. We must accept that our differences come with challenges, but we must learn to dance through the rain of the challenges that our differences bring.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment