276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bloodlines

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The last word comes from Robb Weir, whose dream created the Tygers all those years ago. “I feel as confident with our new lineup as I did all those years ago when “Wildcat” appeared on the shelves and it was given a unanimous thumbs up. Our recent live shows have demonstrated a harmony within the band and, coupled with Now the band are all set for the release of their new album, “Bloodlines”. Recorded entirely by the musicians who comprise the current line-up, it is a tour de force of what made the NWOBHM such a potent force in music. The songs, all self-penned, successfully demonstrate just how well the core of Weir, Meille and Ellis Keep in mind that Tygers of Pan Tang’s sound has shifted greatly since their New Wave of British Heavy Metal heydays. The rawness is gone, partially due to modern production, but the heavy riffs and piercing guitar solos are still there. Also, with Meille’s vocals, the songs are more melodic and commercial, in a sense. Regardless of the band’s changed sound, Weir has no doubt that the current lineup will give fans something to roar about. The quality continues with the gritty chugs of ‘In My Blood’, and the nifty yet clinical ‘Fire On The Horizon’ which crushes modern day Metallica in one swoop of its mighty talons. Meanwhile, ‘Light Of Hope’ brings another infectious chorus built upon the bruising bass of Huw Holding who joined the band two years ago. But what really gels this platter together is the axe work of Weir and another Italian acquisition Francesco Marras; together they construct flighty yet fully armoured vehicles of metallic belligerence that soar aloft with melody too. ‘A New Heartbeat’ sizzles with energy, ‘Taste Of Love’ is a smouldering powerhouse ballad and personal favourite ‘Making All The Rules’ simmers then explodes with passion and grace. The feeling that chaos was about to erupt was palpable": Thurston Moore's memoir Sonic Life is a fascinating insider account of life-changing outsider art, and one music geek's insatiable lust for the loud

Review | Tygers Of Pan Tang - Bloodlines - HeadBangers Lifestyle

Unfortunately, the group cannot give that success another dimension and after the departure of Sykes and later Deverill it seems over and out. But Robb Weir always kept believing in his group. After a hiatus and some old members working under the Tygers moniker for a while in 1999 Robb Weir reforms the group and has been going ever since together with drummer Craig Ellis. NEW SINGER OF TYGERS OF PAN TANG I feel as confident with our new lineup as I did all those years ago when Wildcat appeared on the shelves and it was given a unanimous thumbs up. Our recent live shows have demonstrated a harmony within the band and, coupled with the quality of Bloodlines, the potential to create music and perform live shows for some considerable time to come,” said Weir. The Good and the Bad

A few months ago, English melodic metal band Tygers Of Pan Tang released a snippet of the new album ‘Bloodlines’. The EP ‘A New Heartbeat’ contains four songs including two remakes of songs that were featured on their debut album ‘Wild Cat’. That came out in 1980 when the New Wave Of British Heavy Metal was about to explode with Tygers Of Pan Tang as one of the front runners. Especially their second album ‘Spellbound’, with their new singer Jon Deverill and new star guitarist John Sykes really put the band, that was started by guitarist Robb Weir, on the map. Every device we sell or rent on the musicMagpie Store goes through an extensive in-house refurbishment process to ensure you're getting a great quality device for a great price. Here's everything you need to know! two new songs on the EP gave listeners the chance to evaluate Francesco Marras’ contribution, and the reaction was entirely positive. Following this with a tour that took in six countries across Europe both Francesco and Huw have been amazed at the reaction to the new line-up. Fans old and new have turned up to lend their support to If you are new to ND (if that is even possible) start with the live album of 2018, best one ever. The new one is more mellow in my humble opinion, not my favourite but that is just me. sachavonkarl74 go to album

TYGERS OF PAN TANG - Bloodlines - Metal Express Radio TYGERS OF PAN TANG - Bloodlines - Metal Express Radio

Respect to original member Robb Weir for dragging this band through the decades of turbulence and reforming the Tygers Of Pan Tang in 1999. Since then the guys have been quite prolific, coughing out albums every few years. Bloodlines comes four years after 2019’s Ritual and is evidence further of the steady growth of the UK band since forming in the late 70s. Well, he might too. Now, ok, the NWOBHM isn’t new anymore. It’s not far off 50 years old, and these bands simply cannot make the same records they did. What they can do, though, is make new, fresh material that has the DNA of the past running through it.An absolutely amazing Epic fantasy Power metal band. It reflects the warrior spirit very well. I'm looking forward to their third album. Warrior go to album While there are a lot of highlights on the album, there are a few downsides too. It starts off great, but slowly loses steam about halfway through the album. “Kiss the Sky” feels uninspiring and doesn’t elevate further from the verses. While “Believe” and “A New Heartbeat” suffer from concepts that have been used over and over again in songwriting, therefore suffering from the “cliché” factor. Final Assessment

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment