276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Petticoat Discipline: Why Your Naughty Son Needs to Start Dressing Like a Girl!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lauren didn’t know what to do about the small, delicate boy vibrating excitedly in the chair in front of her. She couldn’t understand why a boy would want to be dolled up into a girl and forced to humiliate himself in front of his peers. But she knew she couldn’t keep doing this. The parents have been protesting here for exacting the petticoat punishment upon other students. Claiming it was too "old fashion” and “Not very punishing” considering that Timothy shrugged off the punishment like oil to water and the boy had become a legend not just in school but out of school too as children go home to their parents for holiday and summer vacation and tell his tale of confidence and bravado. should be given breasts that are undeniably feminine, to understand what it is like to have his chest stared at. Aunty announced that she was so taken with Madame's idea of having Geraldine serve as a prim maid that she had decided to have her seamstress create a suitable costume for Roberta. "It would be delightful for my guests to be served by a prim boy-girl maid, darling!" Robert burst into anguished tears. I was wondering what she was getting at, but I soon found out. “And as your leotard will go over your tights, you won’t be able to, um, go to the toilet. So I've got a nappy and a pair of plastic panties for you to wear underneath. Don’t worry. No-one will be able to see it through your tights and leotard.” Four days had passed since I’d learned of Tom’s petticoating and I was at the end of my tether. Marvin was away at some sales conference so he wasn’t there to help me. "Look," I said to the kids one morning, "any more of your nonsense and I’ll take you round to Auntie Jill’s for a dose of her medicine. And you won’t like it." The boys just laughed at me. I meant it. I could see where we were heading.

Richard Ekins, "Blending genders: social aspects of cross-dressing and sex-changing", Routledge, 1996, ISBN 0-415-11551-5, appendix 1 My corsets are laced in to 23 inches. I do not care for them to be too tight, but have my suspenders very tight, as I find the sensation most pleasing. I always wear a lace petticoat under even very tight skirts - of course not a full one, as I like the effect when one crosses one's legs or otherwise raises one's skirt. My cousin, whom I hope to marry, is very smart. As she stands before me now her waist is 20 inches, and her shoes have 4-inch heels. We often go out together dressed as we are now when my people are out or away, and have had many adventures together. Aunty decided to adopt a lad of Roberta's age and train him for duties as a 'Personal Maid' to Roberta.

Peter Farrer Writer.

I should explain that Mistress' mobile phone has an app to display closed circuit TV images of the maid waiting in the hallway and another app to control the DreamLover2000 electronic zapping device within the maid's full Florentine she-male chastity belt.

With such a threat hanging over her, sissy barbie always chooses to submit to whatever form of discipline her Mistress has decided to inflict on her.

News:

At the very first maid training session, Barbie learned to love humiliation much to her surprise. Barbie also learned to love her Mistress and it to make pleasing her Mistress her highest priority, to put serving her Mistress at the centre of her existence, the thing which gives her life meaning. It's the difference between wanting to dress like this as transsexuals and transwomen and transgirls Oh Martha, really I am literally at my wits end to know what to do with Robert. He has become simply impossible of late, and the neighbors are complaining about his mean, bullying ways towards their daughters. Oh what can I do? I have tried chastising him and depriving him of privilege, none of which seem to have any effect. Tell me, do you know anything that would help?" He shut his eyes tightly to blot out the sight of his Aunt and cousins derisive expressions when they spied him.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment