276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Supernatural Academy: Year One

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

the info dump in the first book was annoying AF, I felt like this was a book for twelve year olds, but was mistaken with all the explicit sex scenes. Asher and all his friends seemed like awesome guys. I don't understand why they're so standoffish to most everyone in the school except the new girl and her friends, but I can let that slide. He seems to like and be intrigued by Maddi just as much as she is by him. They seem like a great couple. Oh my gosh!! Hold. On. One. Minute. Just realised I never mentioned our main man. Asher...and although Axl reminds Maddie Please note, the herbalism and water worlds are inside buildings, but this map gives you a better idea of what it looks like without the roof. :)

Jessa feels Mischa's absence when she goes unconscious, and she and Brax go looking for her. They find Max and free him from the crystal. Yufon prepares to send Enforcers after the East-West twins and Kristov. Lienda promises the Enforcers will bring Mischa home, but Jessa worries she will be treated like a criminal. And that the simplest way for them to stop the Dragon-King's resurrection might be to kill Mischa. Jae suggests that Louis recharge from the ley lines. He reveals that the Riddle-Tree was damaged when Jae used the ley lines to conjure the door to New York. In her distress, Jessa enters Mischa's room and accidentally breaks her dragon figurine. Kristov wakes Mischa in the crystal, frightening her to ensure Jessa becomes aware of it. Jessa gets the message and approaches the adults: they prepare a strike team, which is thwarted by a door. Desperate, Jessa decides to use the body-swapping talisman again. She plans to body-swap with Mischa, shift into her dragon and overpower Kristov in the moment of surprise. Terra boosts the talisman's power so it can cross the distance, and Jessa swaps with Mischa. Mischa appears and is horrified. Meanwhile, in the human world, misfit Mischa keeps having strange visions of a door in a forest, which she turns into evocative drawings. Urged by her new friend to turn those drawings into a comic, Mischa believes that maybe she’s finally settling in somewhere — but her anxious mother notices the drawings and begins to fret. Mischa brushes her off, but after a vivid dream where she turns into a wolf, she wakes up to find the couch in tatters… What’s it really about? The insane thing is really going to depend on who you ask,” she finally replied, once she got herself under control. “And on what day you catch me. But to answer your other question, you, my friend, are no ordinary supe.”Supernatural Academy is caught in a weird dissonance. The animation looks like shows for younger audiences, reminiscent of Elena of Avalor, Miraculous Ladybug, and Monster High — shows where the audience dips as young as age 2. But the characters say “sexy” and “ass” and “pissed”, and seem generally more mature than the animation would suggest. And to make things even stranger, the source material is a series of sexy adult novels. It’s hard to figure out what the audience of this show is: Fans of the book, who may be expecting a steamy reverse harem romance? Teenagers drawn to the idea of a magical school, like in The Owl House or even My Hero Academia? Younger children who may recognize the style of animation as familiar to shows they’ve watched before? But once I realised this is branch of the supernatural prison series then it makes much more sense for this to be in the same vein. There’s some character crossovers which was cool and I’m familiar with the world already The jury is out on whether it will be returning anytime or whether it went on a temporary un-agreed (I don't even think that's a proper word 😆but does not having a brain say it all? 🤷🏻‍♀️) holiday. The Four proclaim to everyone that they want the girls either dead or alive. They interrogate Brax, but are stopped by headmistress Santra. Terra and Jae's preparations go into full swing, but their first try to conjure the door fails and blows out the rest of the power grid.

Supernatural Academies' Student Dorms consists of 4 different buildings (each for a different year group) with 20 floors. Each floor is sufficed to have 60 rooms, consisting of 58 taken ones and 2 extra spares. Maddison is recluted by Ilia and she goes to the Supernatural Academy. But there's something weird with Maddi: she doesn't know where does she fits, in which specie: demi-fae, magic users, vampires, shapeshifters, etc.As always, with this author, I adore the world-building! She does a fantastic job at making this magical universe a realistic and believable one. My one problem with everything is the overall pacing, which I'll elaborate on later in this review. Jaymin Eve is the Wall Street Journal and USA Today Bestselling author of paranormal romance, urban fantasy, and sci-fi novels filled with epic love stories, great adventures, and plenty of laughs. She lives in Australia with her husband, two beautiful daughters, and a couple of crazy pets. To date, she has sold over three million ebooks, and still can't believe that she gets to create fantasy worlds as a job. She didn't care whether he died getting drunk or whatever when his sole motto was to unite with his family. Smokin’ hot crap,” Calen said, entering the room, bottles of beer and wine in his hands. “You’re always hot, Maddi, it’s just that the circles under your eyes have circles now.” The Supernatural Academy is where shifters, vampires, magic users, and fey are educated. Where they are taught about their abilities, and how to function in the human world. Maddison already has the human part down, but this supernatural thing is an entirely new dangerous game.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment