276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO Star Wars Clone Trooper Command Station Blister Pack Set 40558

£19.745£39.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cool, more OT minifigs. ;) Plus that Clone Trooper Commander can double as a pilot for the Republic Gunship cause all people remember from the movies is a clone trooper with yellow markings. Minifigures: x2 Imperial Patrol Troopers, x1 Imperial Recruitment Officer, x1 Corporal Zuzanu Latt (4 figures total) LEGO® minifigures for roleplay – Clone Commander with a blaster pistol and 2 Clone Troopers, each with a blaster rifle. This 66-piece building toy is for ages 6 and up The builds themselves are fine, though I wouldn’t recommend running out to buy the set just for them. It seems that the LEGO Group is actually listening to builders in some capacity and giving us what we want, which in this case is the Clone Troopers. It would have been amazing to see three of the standard white versions inclusions, though I am sure some will appreciate being able to get the Clone Commander at an affordable price point. The Battle on Saleucami set recreates a Clone Wars battle between the Republic Clone Troopers and Separatist Battle Droids! The included BARC Trooper minifigure pilots the BARC speeder, which features a spring-loaded shooter. A battle droid may pilot the buildable STAP. Other battle droids and super battle droids may emerge from the droid defense station. Speeder measures about 5 inches long. 17. Utapau Troopers 75036

However, the equivalent minifigure from 75019 AT-TE included a metallic silver visor, which appears more faithful to the movie. I would also question supplying a commander rather than another officer, since collecting several of these minifigures is perhaps less useful than a Clone Trooper sergeant or captain, which populate the Grand Army of the Republic in much greater numbers.Republic Gunship introduced an updated Clone Trooper Commander, distinguished from standard Clone Troopers by their flame yellowish orange armour highlights. This design closely resembles the onscreen character and features accurate spots on the torso, while the visor is surrounded by matching decoration. The Geonosis Troopers set includes four camouflaged clone troopers: two Geonosis Clone Trooper minifigures and two Geonosis Clone Trooper minifigures with Airborne Clone Trooper Helmet. The clone troopers come equipped with stud-launching mini blasters. Buildable one-seat walker features a rapid shooter assembly that may launch a series of six studs in rapid succession. Set includes extra stud ‘ammo’ as well. Vehicle measures about 5 inches high. 21. Senate Commando Troopers 75088 Clone Trooper Command Station is all about the three minifigures included –two regular clones and one Clone Commander. The two ‘regs’ are where the value and collectibility of this set are most keenly felt, and both feature the kind of detail and design we have come to expect from such multipliable characters. Minifigures: x3 Resistance Trooper (three different head variations), x1 Resistance Officer (4 figures total)

The Kashyyyk Troopers set includes two 41st Elite Corps Trooper minifigures (camouflage pattern) and two 41st Kashyyyk Clone Trooper minifigures (camouflage pattern). Also includes stud-launching mini blasters. Buildable, one-seat swamp speeder features rotating engine and clips that may hold up to two stud-launching mini blasters. Speeder measures 2 inches x 3 inches x 2 inches. 15. Death Star Troopers 75034 Minifigures: x2 Bomb Squad Clone Troopers (orange markings), x1 Clone Commander (sand green markings), x1 ARF Clone Trooper (4 figures total) What should have been a great army-builder, though, is nothing of the sort due to the high price and the poor overall choice of minifigures. And for that, 40558 Clone Trooper Command Station feels like a missed opportunity more than something innovative. Liberal use of control consoles further distinguishes this creation from its predecessor, as two additional 1x2 slopes are placed alongside two printed 1x2 tiles inside. Once again, I think the green-tinted consoles seem out of place, but few alternatives are available. The communication equipment looks perfect though, while the access ramps are adjustable for different terrains. Everything will be going up in price in 2022. I have a feeling the same conversation happening in this comments section will be happening in many, many more comments sections to come."I can understand price complaints but if you consider 853676 : Accessory Set or 853677 : Stone Monsters Accessory Set which had 0 builds and 3 figures for €12,99. 5 years of inflation + licensed theme only upped the price by €2, pretty much in line with CMF price hikes. January 1-31: Double VIP points on LEGO DOTS 41948 Cute Banana Pen Holder and LEGO Duplo 10966 Bath Time Fun Floating Animal Island Minifigures: x2 Airborne Clone Trooper (212th Battalion), x2 212th Battalion Trooper (4 figures total) Minifigures: x4 Rebel Trooper (four variations: Private Calfor, Corporal Rostok, Private Kappehl, Corporal Tonc) (4 figures total) It's kind of always been that way though, right? Growing up in the 80s, we couldn't afford much LEGO. I had a few small sets and maybe one "big" (250+ piece) one. Whereas my "friend" (I never really liked him, heh) whose mom was a doctor and whose dad was a lawyer had a room full of LEGO sets. It's always been sort of an upper-middle class status brand, at least in my experience."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment