276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bed Head by Tigi Big Head Hair Volume Mousse for Fine Thin Hair 125 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Small Talk TM Thickening Cream is Bed Head’s secret weapon for incredibly thick and voluminous hair! Water (Aqua/Eau), Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Sucrose, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Polyimide-1, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-17 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Fragrance (Parfum), PVP, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Sea Salt (Maris Sal/Sel Marin), Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Butylene Glycol, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool. With maximum thickening properties, you can definitely expect a fuller head of hair, all paired with a soft to the touch finish.

Water (Aqua/Eau), Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Sucrose, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Polyimide-1, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-17 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Fragrance (Parfum), PVP, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Sea Salt (Maris Sal/Sel marin), Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Butylene Glycol, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool. Delivering a fruity fragrance, the pre-styling, lightweight mousse creates soft, long-lasting fullness and texture, without leaving hair sticky, heavy or greasy. El Champú Bigger The Better TM ha sido desarrollado en colaboración con nuestro equipo de profesionales como un revolucionario champú en aerosol, que es una nueva e innovadora manera de limpiar el cabello con suavidad.The hair mousse has a soft and flexible hold for long-lasting voluminous hairstyles without the crunch.

WATER (AQUA/EAU), ISOBUTANE, ACRYLATES/HYDROXYESTERS ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, PROPANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, PPG-5-CETETH-20, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, VP/ACRYLATES/LAURYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), POLYSORBATE 20, MYRISTAMIDOPROPYL PG-DIMONIUM CHLORIDE PHOSPHATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BUTANE, BENZOPHENONE-4. Bed Head by TIGI are committed to delivering you the best products for creating freak in’ awesome hair.This volumising mousse provides hair with the foundation needed to create fuller, thicker-looking hair. Bed Head por TIGI nos comprometemos a ofrecerte los mejores productos para crear un cabello asombrosamente increíble. Infused with priming agents and texturisers, you can expect a fuller, thicker style with flexible hold that lasts all night.

So this is the only thing that works in my hair, everything else seems to make it greasy and not volumised. I apply it to a brush and then brush it directly onto my hair working my way from the ends up to the roots. AGUA (AQUA/EAU), METIL COCOIL TAURATO DE SODIO, ISOBUTANO, CLORURO DE SODIO, COCAMIDOPROPIL BETAÍNA, ÁCIDO DE COCO, PPG-9, PROPANO, FRAGANCIA (PERFUME), ÁCIDO CÍTRICO, GLICERINA, EXTRACTO DE SEPIOLITA, BENZOATO DE SODIO, POLICUATERNIO-10, BUTANO, EDETATO DISÓDICO, HEXIL CINAMALDEHÍDO, LINALOL. com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646). Formulated with Palm Kernal Glycerides to create volume and texture, leaving hair feeling thicker, fuller and volumious, Triglycerides that condition, smooth and soften hair, and Film Forming Polymers that provide long lasting hold so hairstyles and volume don't drop.

Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.

I also would rather style without the mousse as this made my newly washed hair greasy by day 3 when I can usually last 5 days.Bed Head by TIGI are committed to delivering you the best products for creating freakin’ awesome hair. It is a foam, and it is quite difficult to apply it only to the roots, as it tends to get on the length of the hair as well. WATER (AQUA/EAU), DIMETHYL ETHER, PVP, VP/VA COPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-45 PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES, PPG-5-CETETH-20, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), POLYSORBATE 20, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BENZOPHENONE-4, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, LAURTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, AMYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL CINNAMATE, CITRAL, GERANIOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment