276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Air Fryer Oven, Uten 10L Digital Air Fryers Oven, Smart Tabletop Oven with 12 Preset Menus, LED Touch Screen Temperature and Control for Baking with Recipe, 1500W

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’m here to make cooking easier for your whole family and help you find new recipes to put in your regular rotation!

Air Fryer Oven, Uten 5.5L Air Fryers Home Use 1700W with

We have a Gas hob and Gas oven that we use daily and have to stoop down to get things in and out of.The first time I used it, I didn’t even realize that the compartment wasn’t sitting totally flush whilst cooking. Plus, the air fryer is made of healthy stainless steel material that is food grade 304, PFOA-free, and BPA-free. There are 3 positions for the shelves and shelves and drip tray are a “non stick” type finish so easy cleaning a good feature.

Air Fryer Oven, Uten 10L Digital Air Fryers Oven, Smart

To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below.These compact and efficient appliances are perfect for small households or couples who want to enjoy delicious, crispy and healthy meals without having to use a large oven or fryer.

UTEN Air-Fryer Oven | Rib-Eye Steaks First Time Using The UTEN Air-Fryer Oven | Rib-Eye Steaks

The Uten Air Fryer is a heavy-duty kitchen appliance that comes with 8 preset programs, a preheat function, shutdown memory, and overheat protection. There’s nothing wrong with being a generic Chinese brand, though, if you can produce a quality air fryer. The decibel meter rated it at a mere 57 decibels, one of the quietest air fryers I have ever tested.This is the MasterChef Airfryer, a small and compact air fryer designed for 2 people or a small family. The simple and clear operation of the air fryer makes it easy for seniors and even kids over 10 years old to operate. The other option seems to be something like a counter top electric oven / grill with a fan, with a drop down door. At first I felt disappointed when I saw that this air fryer comes in a brown box instead of a glossy one. Don’t get me wrong, its not going to win any design awards, but at least Uten have come up with their own design with some more unique touches.

The 6 Best Uten Air Fryers of 2023 - FindThisBest (UK)

With its 360 degree hot air circulation and non-stick grill and crisper plate, this air fryer fries, bakes, grills, roasts and reheats your food to perfection, without added oil. After only a handful of uses, the lips of the air fryer in contact with the compartment are starting to get all scraped up.We have trawled the Web to find the info we need and most of what we find relate to “Air Fryers” in general. In the main, it will replace a standard gas or electric oven for many things if you are only cooking small amounts.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment